You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I HAVE WON.......

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR WEEKS!!!!!

Yep, with all these threads popping up with every man, woman and young gun winning stuff...I thought I would readdress the balance and put up a thread saying what I have won (or not as the case may be!)

Tonight....primo QQ into chipleader K9....blah blah, you know rest.
                Vegas AA into chipleader 66.....same same same.

So, if like me, you have won SFA for ages, please feel free to use this thread to post your non winning boasts!

(btw, congrats to all that are winning ATM)

Comments

• edited February 2011
    lol pinky great, over to area51 for u :)
  • edited February 2011
    Soz maxally my matey but im afraid i cannot post a 'bad run' on this thread ;o)
  • edited February 2011
    Maybe you would have better luck if you played in some rebuy games:))

Seriously though, I am sure that the bad run will end for you soon
  • edited February 2011
    I too have won nothing, well I made the final table of the giddins low league in the final week and that's about it.

• edited February 2011
    It'll come, be patient.

I'm running really well on a couple of other sites but can't win anything decent here at the moment. Can't complain though, I had a great 3 months Oct to Dec.
  • edited February 2011

Know how you are feeling m8. I am on the worst run i have been on for about 2 years and not just here but on 3 other sites. Seriously thinking of taking up dominoes.
  • edited February 2011
    If it's any consolation Alan, I have won even less for even longer.

My balance is £0.00 and will remain like that for some time I reckon.

I got my £5 bonus today and went straight to a 4/8 cash table and donated it in about 2 minutes. 

I'm playing away at the moment but don't tell Mrs Woof. :o)

I'm not giving up my bed in area51 though ....... I have some unfinished business there.
  • edited February 2011

.....And just bubbled in the 7.15 deep stack after 3 1/2 hours!

Off to Del's bar to get wasted! Hope one of you run good peeps can buy us a couple of beers! :)
  • edited February 2011
    I havn't won an MTT for ages,
    Hold that result, I've just won a 250BH for £110+

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: I HAVE WON.......:
    .....And just bubbled in the 7.15 deep stack after 3 1/2 hours! Off to Del's bar to get wasted! Hope one of you run good peeps can buy us a couple of beers! :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    chin up bud it will turn !
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to I HAVE WON.......:
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR WEEKS!!!!! Yep, with all these threads popping up with every man, woman and young gun winning stuff...I thought I would readdress the balance and put up a thread saying what I have won (or not as the case may be!) Tonight....primo QQ into chipleader K9....blah blah, you know rest.                 Vegas AA into chipleader 66.....same same same. So, if like me, you have won SFA for ages, please feel free to use this thread to post your non winning boasts! (btw, congrats to all that are winning ATM)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You should have bought into Sky's rebuys then. What sort of daftie are you pink b'lls? Play the game.

I bought, re-bought and had ten re-buys. 110% of rivers hit me. Go figure.

It's fixed. Obv. But I've sussed Murdoch.

lol
  • edited February 2011
    Chin up Alan!Your luck will turn mate give it time :)

Best of luck!
  • edited February 2011

Im in the same boat im tilted up to the eyeballs at the moment :(

Hope your luck turns soon.

• edited February 2011
    This is what you get for opening for 2.32 big blinds in the first level of tournaments.

Maxally tournament poker is like this, why aren't you playing cash - I thought you were going to start?

PM if you're interested and  I can link you to some vids that will improve your tournament game 100%.
  • edited February 2011
    im 'enjoying' my worst run in ages, 2 outers for fun innit. provided me with a few laughs along the way (nothing more you can do when they go allin with 5% chance of winning) :) but stop now k thanks. i did finish 2nd in saturdays open, but im running like gordon brown.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to I HAVE WON.......:
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR WEEKS!!!!! Yep, with all these threads popping up with every man, woman and young gun winning stuff...I thought I would readdress the balance and put up a thread saying what I have won (or not as the case may be!) Tonight....primo QQ into chipleader K9....blah blah, you know rest.                 Vegas AA into chipleader 66.....same same same. So, if like me, you have won SFA for ages, please feel free to use this thread to post your non winning boasts! (btw, congrats to all that are winning ATM)
    Posted by MAXALLY

Alan, Alan...   It's been years  mate ;o)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: I HAVE WON.......:
    This is what you get for opening for 2.32 big blinds in the first level of tournaments. Maxally tournament poker is like this, why aren't you playing cash - I thought you were going to start? PM if you're interested and  I can link you to some vids that will improve your tournament game 100%.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Wouldnt mind the links myself Dohhhh if u dont mind

At worst they will stop me losing for the time that I'm actually watching em!

Cheers
  • edited February 2011
    i was running good until last night primo

AA v 77

all in pre flop

you can guess what happened
  • edited February 2011
    ..... a holiday or a £5 voucher, just need to call a number that charges £10 to find out