You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Most consecutive "winning sessions" online?

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

Things been going well lately, so I decided to go through my stats in "my account".

There's nothing else to do on afternoons where Jeremy Kyle is a repeat that I've seen like 30 times.

I play every other day, and leave a set amount in my account at all times. The day after a session I withdraw anything above this "set amount"

Having looked at my account, my last "losing session" was on Boxing day, 26th Dec.

Thats a run of 21 consecutive winning sessions, and 21 seperate withdrawals of profit since I last had a losing night.

This has to be the best run I've ever had I thnk, I've never looked it up before, it doesn't really matter I gues...

Whats your longest run of winning sessions????????????

Comments

• edited February 2011
    probably 4 ongoing ;) but pretty impressive for just tournaments
  • edited February 2011

WHAT EFFIN VARIENCE 
  • edited February 2011

I am sure I won a hand once....the other guy d/c!

I might give this cash lark a go soon (prob next month now)....

How hard can it be if Yorkshire people can understand it and profit from it?

:)
  • edited February 2011
    wow today running bad in turbos :( grrrrr winning sessions going to be over as wont be able to play tonight
  • edited February 2011
    Man Utd's  has just ended.

Unlucky with your bet last night DOHH.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Most consecutive "winning sessions" online?:
    Things been going well lately, so I decided to go through my stats in "my account". There's nothing else to do on afternoons where Jeremy Kyle is a repeat that I've seen like 30 times. I play every other day, and leave a set amount in my account at all times. The day after a session I withdraw anything above this "set amount" Having looked at my account, my last "losing session" was on Boxing day, 26th Dec. Thats a run of 21 consecutive winning sessions, and 21 seperate withdrawals of profit since I last had a losing night. This has to be the best run I've ever had I thnk, I've never looked it up before, it doesn't really matter I gues... Whats your longest run of winning sessions????????????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I had about 12 sessions over 6 months ago but it was only very small amounts on some of them - 21 at the stakes you play is v.impressive - Have you been doing anything differently or changed your game in any way?
  • edited February 2011
    does "2" count as a run! hehe
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Most consecutive "winning sessions" online?:
    In Response to Most consecutive "winning sessions" online? : I had about 12 sessions over 6 months ago but it was only very small amounts on some of them - 21 at the stakes you play is v.impressive - Have you been doing anything differently or changed your game in any way?
    Posted by MP33
    It's almost certainly down to game selection, and since I've started playing heads up turbo sit and go's - They get me comfortably up for the night, pay for all tourny entries, and mean I go into cash after midnight with already a few buy ins banked, rather than a buy in dows -  It's hard to go wrong from there......

Although....

....last night I had a nightmare, and was around 6/7 buy ins down at 30 and 40nl (see poker clinic), and the only thing that convinced me to stay online/awake, and not go to bed was the motivation to keep the winning run going......

So up I went to 100 and 200nl, and managed to turn it round, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not in instances like that, I could easily have done a fortnights profit had things not gona my way!!

Hope I can keep it going tomorrow !!!