You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

had to post!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Absolute brilliant result mate, knew the grinding at low levels would eventually pay dividend.  I checked the stats when there was 50 left and didn't want to open the chat incase it put u off, was well pleased to see you get through to the last 40 and cash.  I then watched u get through to last 10 which was amazing but had to go to bed, some great play to get into the last 10 where the big money jumps up massively.  To find you came 3rd was just outstanding, you must be well proud.  Keep up the great work you've been putting in and well done mate!!

PS I can't brag about being 4th in the Primo to you anymore as you've gone one better....lol.  Shoes on the other foot now, ay?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: had to post!:
    Absolute brilliant result mate, knew the grinding at low levels would eventually pay dividend.  I checked the stats when there was 50 left and didn't want to open the chat incase it put u off, was well pleased to see you get through to the last 40 and cash.  I then watched u get through to last 10 which was amazing but had to go to bed, some great play to get into the last 10 where the big money jumps up massively.  To find you came 3rd was just outstanding, you must be well proud.  Keep up the great work you've been putting in and well done mate!! PS I can't brag about being 4th in the Primo to you anymore as you've gone one better....lol.  Shoes on the other foot now, ay?
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    cheers mate, running good right now, just took down the 400 gtd too,

waller021080001£162 + 40 League Pointsjannie1902£108 + 36 League Pointsneil197003£75.60 + 28 League 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: had to post! : cheers denis, i have withdrawn 1k of it today, do withdrawals have any effect on sharkscope stats?
    Posted by waller02
    nope no effect & wd again bud .
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: had to post! : cheers denis, i have withdrawn 1k of it today, do withdrawals have any effect on sharkscope stats?
    Posted by waller02
    Niiiiice one Rik...hopefully a couple of handbags for the missus will buy you a few more hours of lap top time wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

xx