You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

League points

Hello TK and the rest of the team. I am a new player on here and I must say I have found it very enjoyable. Because the site is smaller than some I could mention, I feel that it emulates (big word) the real world of poker. When you play  $1 tourney and there are 10,000 players with rebuys and late registrations for an hou,r the chances of reaching the final table are in my opinion remote. Where as on this site I am more likely to play with 500 or with the 10 point free rolls 35. So I am very pleased to have joined with no complaints but I do have a couple of suggestions. 
! The league seems to be favouring the players with larger stacks as they play for higher stakes and accumulate points quicker. But surely the idea of a league (especially if they are going to represent skypoker), is that the best players stand out. So perhaps I could suggest a 3 tier league in which the winners face of to each other on an equal basis. 
2 I would like to see more variation in the televised progs, as they seem to be much the muchness. How about the occassional D/N or low stakes cash.
See you at the tables steven 

Comments