You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

do we have to put up with this sort of abuse!!!!!

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
After being short stacked in a cash game (2 pair beaten by trips) a player not even involved with the hand decided to but into the conversation, ( which was quite amicable),l was having with the player that won the hand with 'shut up'. I was then dealt Ad Qh and raised 5 bigs and was re raised by the player who hand told us to shut up.. i decided that it was all or nothing so went all in..he call and turned over AA. I was resigned to the fact that my stack was gone. But lady luck smiled and I hit the nut flush on the river... On winning the hand I got a tyraid of abuse...so here it is

EDITED BY MOD PLEASE DO NOT POST ABUSIVE CHAT LOGS OR NAME PLAYERS IN POSTS

PLEASE REPORT THIS MATTER TO CUSTOMER CARE WHO WILL ACT

Anyone know this guy???? Seems to me a sore loser or on tilt or both...
but I think the motto is...never bet what you cant afford to lose... and be gracious in defeat

Comments

• edited February 2011

Your probably best not to name the player on the forum, and contact one of the mods or customer care below.

You can Edit your post and blank out their name.
  • edited February 2011
    ***Mod Edit***

If you wish to complain about bad launguage and/or abuse then please contact Customer Services.

Oh and please do not put the offending players names in your fuccking posts.

Thank You for your understanding.

Mod8