You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP tonight, 10-30pm onwards, anyone fancy some stts or cash?

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
might take u upon that  ed,
do good analysts make good players???
do they heed there own advice??

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Hi,

Thank goodness young gun isnt gonna talk rubbish in the chat box tonight and for that reason my first registration is the new deepie at 7.45. Lets get a good fun field if poss please.

Also the 8pm 5k guaranteed, the 9pm tsp classic are definatly on the list.

If anyone fancies playing any sit and goes or omahahaha cash tables let me know on this thread.

Always up for a last longer [payable in beer tokens at spt Leeds in month of May] in any of the mtt's so again please let me know on here.

Catch you all in a while,off to learn how to cook in front of come dine with me !
  • edited February 2011
    Woohoo tyvm for entering the 7.45 NEW deepie,did you see YOUNG_GUN'S thread? xx

EDIT loool yes i see you did ;o)

EDIT EDIT +1 on the 'come dine with me'
  • edited February 2011
    i'll have a beer with ya in 5k ed,goodluck!!
  • edited February 2011
    hope you're all gonna meet in Dels Bar
  • edited February 2011
    lol Ed cheers mate ur a star, may chat to u at some point if ur lucky!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action:
    Woohoo tyvm for entering the 7.45 NEW deepie,did you see YOUNG_GUN'S thread? xx EDIT loool yes i see you did ;o) EDIT EDIT +1 on the 'come dine with me'
    Posted by debdobs_67
    I pm'd him my dear :) x
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : I pm'd him my dear :) x
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I did inform ya recently i was blonde ;o)
  • edited February 2011
    i'll have a beer with ya in 5k ed,goodluck!!
    Posted by mkgunner
    U2 mk  ill get ur table up ! 
  • edited February 2011
    might take u upon that  ed, do good analysts make good players??? do they heed there own advice??
    Posted by thejudge10

Hi Judge,  "do good analysts "  thank you for the compliment !     and in answer to your question   do they ?,  hmmm , well most of the time and especially if there is a beer last lomnger on it !  good luck tonight,  btw are you the judge from the clinic where the typo intmated u were betting 3 or 4 times the pot rather than 3/4 ?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to PTP tonight, Mtt action:
    Hi, Thank goodness young gun isnt gonna talk rubbish in the chat box tonight and for that reason my first registration is the new deepie at 7.45. Lets get a good fun field if poss please. Also the 8pm 5k guaranteed, the 9pm tsp classic are definatly on the list. If anyone fancies playing any sit and goes or omahahaha cash tables let me know on this thread. Always up for a last longer [payable in beer tokens at spt Leeds in month of May] in any of the mtt's so again please let me know on here. Catch you all in a while,off to learn how to cook in front of come dine with me !
    Posted by EdGiddins

Evening Gidzo!.......

You fancy a last longer then i challenge you to one in the 8pm Open and if i lose then ill buy you 3 drinks at SPT Leeds in May but if i win (and i am on red hot form at the minute and i intend for that to continue!) then you buy me 3 drinks at SPT Leeds in May!

CT's Last Longer - Deal or No Deal?.........................

See you on the tables m8y!

Craig (OnlyOneCT)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : Hi Judge,  "do good analysts "  thank you for the compliment !     and in answer to your question   do they ?,  hmmm , well most of the time and especially if there is a beer last lomnger on it !  good luck tonight,  btw are you the judge from the clinic where the typo intmated u were betting 3 or 4 times the pot rather than 3/4 ?
    Posted by EdGiddins
    This is one of my favourite sky poker analysts! ....
  • edited February 2011
    who s ed.lol gl on tables tonight

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : U2 mk  ill get ur table up ! 
    Posted by EdGiddins
    went out to a right sick hand,raised it up with qq,flop came down a k rag, then q on the turn,all the chips land in the middle and he has 10 j, gutted,thats poker 4 ya lol.
  • edited February 2011

LOL, just LOL!  KK v KK V AA (obv, the chip leader) in the 7.45 DS.

Off to Del's bar to see if someone will buy us a few beers to drown my sorrows....see you all next month!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to PTP tonight, Mtt action : Evening Gidzo!....... You fancy a last longer then i challenge you to one in the 8pm Open and if i lose then ill buy you 3 drinks at SPT Leeds in May but if i win (and i am on red hot form at the minute and i intend for that to continue!) then you buy me 3 drinks at SPT Leeds in May! CT's Last Longer - Deal or No Deal?......................... See you on the tables m8y! Craig (OnlyOneCT)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT

Hi Craig, only just seen your post, I had a lucky escape, up for it next week if you are on though.  see you then hopefully.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : went out to a right sick hand,raised it up with qq,flop came down a k rag, then q on the turn,all the chips land in the middle and he has 10 j, gutted,thats poker 4 ya lol.
    Posted by mkgunner

That sure is a sik one, consol urself with a beer on me in Leeds,  see you then mate and one the tables next week.
  • edited February 2011
    yes ed was meant to read 3/4
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : Hi Craig, only just seen your post, I had a lucky escape, up for it next week if you are on though.  see you then hopefully.
    Posted by EdGiddins

You sure did have a lucky escape with tonight! :))))))

Count in me certainly for next week Ed and same last longer rules apply if that is alright with your good self! ;-)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : That sure is a sik one, consol urself with a beer on me in Leeds,  see you then mate and one the tables next week.
    Posted by EdGiddins
    c ya next week,take it easy.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : You sure did have a lucky escape with tonight! :)))))) Count in me certainly for next week Ed and same last longer rules apply if that is alright with your good self! ;-)
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You are on,  have good week mate.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : c ya next week,take it easy.
    Posted by mkgunner
    U2 ,  cheers for playing
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP tonight, Mtt action : You are on,  have good week mate.
    Posted by EdGiddins

Same to you aswell Ed! :)

• edited February 2011
    Gidzo how u go out? ul mate well played