You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP Schedule tonight.

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

Afternoon all,

Playing 4, maybe 5, Tourneys this evening.

7.30pm - 1-2Freeroll. (Qualification Only).

8pm - £22 DOUBLESTACK Main Event

8.30pm, £5.50 TOTTY

8.50pm - £500 Guaranteed £5.50 Rebuy.

May also play the 9pm TSP Classic, too, depending how the others are going. I'm due some binkage.

But for now, having started in the office at 7am today, I'm off for a power-nap. With any luck, I'll wake up in time for the 7.30 thingie. If I'm late waking up, beware, I'll be mardy. Like really mardy.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to PTP Schedule tonight.:
    Afternoon all, Playing 4, maybe 5, Tourneys this evening. 7.30pm - 1-2Freeroll. (Qualification Only). 8pm - £22 DOUBLESTACK Main Event 8.30pm, £5.50 TOTTY 8.50pm - £500 Guaranteed £5.50 Rebuy. May also play the 9pm TSP Classic, too, depending how the others are going. I'm due some binkage. But for now, having started in the office at 7am today, I'm off for a power-nap. With any luck, I'll wake up in time for the 7.30 thingie. If I'm late waking up, beware, I'll be mardy. Like really mardy.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I don't think we'll notice any differerence tbf ;)

I'm also playing the 8pm Doublestack tonight and, as dishonourary member of TSP, will be taking on the 9pm Classic.

See you all later!
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Rich
    Tell you what my friend you really suit the blue of the team, sooooooooo much better than god awful yellow thing you had a couple of years ago lol.

col
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Schedule tonight.:
    In Response to PTP Schedule tonight. : I don't think we'll notice any differerence tbf ;) I'm also playing the 8pm Doublestack tonight and, as dishonourary member of TSP, will be taking on the 9pm Classic. See you all later!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Go away.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Schedule tonight. : Go away.
    Posted by Tikay10

Bet you're loving my new profile photo...teamie x
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: PTP Schedule tonight. : Bet you're loving my new profile photo...teamie x
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    MISTER Teamie to you, OK?
  • edited February 2011

Hya Tikay

I wondr if you can help as i noticed you took the seat i was in when i was knocked out of the 1,2 freeroll.

Basically this is my grudge. I was happily playing and about 30 mins into the torney. I have circa 2800 chips lieing about 55th with 130 runners left.

Sky software splits my table and i find myself on a table where 3 players are away and have chips of about 1300 each and the 2 other players have 12000 and 10,000 respectively.

Everytime i try and make a move with a good hand one  of the 2 big stacks dumps the lot even though we are at 40 blinds.

I am hoping you appreciate the situation as I noticed you took my seat after my AK was cracked with AQ.

Would you please ask the techies to sort this out as there is no fun in being moved to a table wih the 2 largest chip stacks on the torney and the rest away.

Thank you kindly sir and wish you well this evening.

Magic
  • edited February 2011
    DRAT!!!

Out of TSP in 69th ..yes 69 snigger snigger ;oD

AA into kqoff...lovely..not after runner runner kings it not lol!!!

Lovely table & excellent banter thoughout

xx
  • edited February 2011
    Agreed Irene, I've had a good chat tonight and finished 66th in the TSP classic. Going to do a little cash now... I've started up a 10 seater table Dane Road 20p/40p.

Hope to see some of you there!