You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

never felt so disgusted in sky poker

edited February 2011 in Area 51
i had poket kks poket aces poket qs twice and lost with all this meant to be a random poker site it is so computerised for people with low money to lose all the big stacks as in money behind them win got warned about this site wish i took notice and the river cards are deadly sky u need to look at who programmed this rubbish!!!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker:
    wrong place, area 51 with the rest of the berks please :)
    Posted by Wacko90
    so am a berk then as i am entitled to my opinion

• edited February 2011
    wrong place, area 51 with the rest of the berks please :)
    Posted by Wacko90
    why as this post been moved i wonder ??

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : why as this post been moved i wonder ??
    Posted by pauloambo
    but i must must say sky customer services are second to no one they are absolutely brilliant
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : why as this post been moved i wonder ??
    Posted by pauloambo
    because its all rubbish?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : but i must must say sky customer services are second to no one they are absolutely brilliant
    Posted by pauloambo
    Please tell me you didn't contact customer services???

operator />>>hello how can i help
    paulo />>>>>my AA didn't win
    operator />>>>sorry to hear that, thats poker I'm afraid
    paulo />>>>>but they should win, they are AA, you're site is rigged
    operator />>>>I'm sorry sir AA can't win all of the time, the little people at 2 7 have to get a turn
    paulo />>>>>I also lost with KK and QQ
    operator />>>>did you walk into aces with them
    paulo />>>>>you rig the site for the big players
    operator />>>>no we don't, but we do have a doom button we can press if we see your name on a table
    operator />>>>thanks for playing sky poker, see you again soon

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : Please tell me you didn't contact customer services??? operator /> />>hello how can i help paulo />>>>>my AA didn't win operator />>>>sorry to hear that, thats poker I'm afraid paulo />>>>>but they should win, they are AA, you're site is rigged operator />>>>I'm sorry sir AA can't win all of the time, the little people at 2 7 have to get a turn paulo />>>>>I also lost with KK and QQ operator />>>>did you walk into aces with them paulo />>>>>you rig the site for the big players operator />>>>no we don't, but we do have a doom button we can press if we see your name on a table operator />>>>thanks for playing sky poker, see you again soon
    Posted by SolarCarro
    very funny solarcarro i wasnt on about them hands in general i was on about the whole computerised version of sky poker its a fix simple as
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : very funny solarcarro i wasnt on about them hands in general i was on about the whole computerised version of sky poker its a fix simple as
    Posted by pauloambo
    people with less money lose to put more in!!!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : people with less money win to put more in!!!
    Posted by pauloambo
    like the doom button you maybe right there!!1
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : Please tell me you didn't contact customer services??? operator /> />>hello how can i help paulo />>>>>my AA didn't win operator />>>>sorry to hear that, thats poker I'm afraid paulo />>>>>but they should win, they are AA, you're site is rigged operator />>>>I'm sorry sir AA can't win all of the time, the little people at 2 7 have to get a turn paulo />>>>>I also lost with KK and QQ operator />>>>did you walk into aces with them paulo />>>>>you rig the site for the big players operator />>>>no we don't, but we do have a doom button we can press if we see your name on a table operator />>>>thanks for playing sky poker, see you again soon
    Posted by SolarCarro
    PMSL  absolutely EPIC.  LOL
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : PMSL  absolutely EPIC.  LOL
    Posted by pomfrittes
    just proves my point kq in hand on flopkq2 this is in free roll raise a 6 comes out gives someone trips  never!!!
    the tables in free roll are different to normal cash why sky answer that please???
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by SolarCarro
    THE FUNNIEST POST EVER!!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by SolarCarro

P.S. Have a nice day...close the door behind you ;oD

Funny as !!!!

xx

• edited February 2011

Thaz a plonker kid.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : but i must must say sky customer services are second to no one they are absolutely brilliant
    Posted by pauloambo
    Are you joking about your hands or customer services-?  I'm not sure.
  • edited February 2011
    OMG i've just seen the Mother Ship too they're ALL coming to get us tonight
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : just proves my point kq in hand on flopkq2 this is in free roll raise a 6 comes out gives someone trips  never!!! the tables in free roll are different to normal cash why sky answer that please???
    Posted by pauloambo
    I won £15 and a tournament entry in the 12Freeroll, it played like any other game, I got my aces in good and they held up, I eventually lost to a 54/46 flip 99 v A10

No scullduggery I tell thee!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: never felt so disgusted in sky poker : like the doom button you maybe right there!!1
    Posted by pauloambo

Why do you keep replying to your own comments??

First sign of madness talking to yourself you know..................
  • edited February 2011
    Try playing for a bit longer before you make your judgements, is the most constructive think i can say

poker is a long haul game unless you bink a lucky win early on, over time get in good with your aces etc and you will win fact
  • edited February 2011
    LMAO @ solarcarro's reply

pure genius xxx
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to never felt so disgusted in sky poker:
    i had poket kks poket aces poket qs twice and lost with all this meant to be a random poker site it is so computerised for people with low money to lose all the big stacks as in money behind them win got warned about this site wish i took notice and the river cards are deadly sky u need to look at who programmed this rubbish!!!
    Posted by pauloambo

Still as long as you are happy thats all that matters :)
  • edited February 2011
    It's funny that solarcarro posted that as I know a micro player that did call customer services
    because he lost with aa 3 times in a row!

Not sure what he wanted them to do exactly??
  • edited February 2011
    Solacarro's post is about the funniest i've ever read...lmao

origional poster shouldn't have been called a burke tho. Not nice.
  • edited February 2011
    It's funny that solarcarro posted that as I know a micro player that did call customer services because he lost with aa 3 times in a row! Not sure what he wanted them to do exactly??
    Posted by donkeyplop

doesnt broken aces come under the 28 day guarantee?

id be taking them back...
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by SolarCarro
    this is so funny, thanks for doing this loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to never felt so disgusted in sky poker:
    Posted by pauloambo
    What u played aces on a wednesday
     Only play them on a monday at 2,34 in the morning
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by SolarCarro

LOL - I,ll have to start visiting area 51 more often
  • edited February 2011
    Actually the original poster ( can't be ***** scrolling back to see his name ) has a Point.

I checked the stats on some of the other site.

Pocket Aces lose   0.0000000000000000001% of the time on other poker sites

Pocket KIngs       0.0000000000000000002%

Pocket Queens    0.0000000000000000003%

Maybe this is something Sky should investigate  ;o)

• edited February 2011
    Actually the original poster ( can't be ***** scrolling back to see his name ) has a Point. I checked the stats on some of the other site. Pocket Aces lose   0.0000000000000000001% of the time on other poker sites Pocket KIngs       0.0000000000000000002% Pocket Queens    0.0000000000000000003% Maybe this is something Sky should investigate  ;o)  
    Posted by JockBMW
    How often to pocket jokers lose though?

Did anybody see the lottery numbers last Saturday night? Does anybody ever question the integrity of the lottery machine?

I am playing live tonight! Thank god, only a dealer to blame.......