You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

priority club freeroll

ckdckd
edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

just seen it in the lobby

1st get seat to vegas final other 9 get seat to semi not to bad... gl to all in it would be nice if you win and then go to vegas  

Comments

• edited February 2011

Lol....its nice to see the list of members at last. I wish you all the best of luck in it.....including Stien :)
  • edited February 2011
    ty maxally gl to you too
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll:
    Lol....its nice to see the list of members at last. I wish you all the best of luck in it.....including Stien :)
    Posted by MAXALLY

Some notable names that I expected to be there are missing  Is that because they're not in the priority club or that they haven't registered for the Freeroll

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : Some notable names that I expected to be there are missing  Is that because they're not in the priority club or that they haven't registered for the Freeroll
    Posted by JockBMW
    We all got entered automatically. Remember to be in the priority club you need to earn over 10k EVERY month, so maybe some of the names had a month off, or didnt play as much, or maybe they withdrew.

Looking forward to it :-)
  • edited February 2011

Good luck to all those in this, it'll be a tough one to win.

Please note, if you are under 21, & thus too young to play poker in Las Vegas in 2011, a cash equivelant to the Satellite Value you win would be paid.
  • edited February 2011
    Good luck to all those in this, it'll be a tough one to win. Please note, if you are under 21, & thus too young to play poker in Las Vegas in 2011, a cash equivelant to the Satellite Value you win would be paid.
    Posted by Tikay10

Nice to know ;-) lol
  • edited February 2011
    Good luck to all those in this, it'll be a tough one to win. Please note, if you are under 21, & thus too young to play poker in Las Vegas in 2011, a cash equivelant to the Satellite Value you win would be paid.
    Posted by Tikay10
    you having a laugh !!!!!! WHY IS MY NAME NOT THERE ?????????? 2 VIVA LAS VEGAS FINALS, 1 SEMI AND 3 OR 4 QUARTER FINALS ??????????????????????????????????????????????
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : you having a laugh !!!!!! WHY IS MY NAME NOT THERE ?????????? 2 VIVA LAS VEGAS FINALS, 1 SEMI AND 3 OR 4 QUARTER FINALS ??????????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    Are you in the Priority Club, Liam? Entry is restricted to Priority Club Members.
  • edited February 2011
    Cos we all saw your AQ FOLD LOL LOL LOL
    Posted by stien
    DONT REMEMBER YOU BEING IN A FINAL LOL
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : Are you in the Priority Club, Liam? Entry is restricted to Priority Club Members.
    Posted by Tikay1
    I GUESS NOT MATE, NEVER MIND, HAVE TO KEEP TRYING ??
  • edited February 2011
    Do we know the stance if the young chap Nutter5932 gets in either of the sats and binks ? As i hear he's in the VLV final this month already
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : AND TO BE FAIR YOUR RETURN ON INVEESTMENT IS MINUS 13% AND YOU AVERAGE PROFIT IS MINUS £5 SO I GUESS MAYBE YOU COULD LEARN MORE BEFORE YOU CRITISIZE MY PLAY DONKEY 
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    if you are looking on sharkscope dont forget that cash is nothing to do with the stats thought

for all you know he could be up 100k on cash you never know

anyway this was a good luck thread lets not start spitin dummies and have a im bigger than you battle

gl nutter ( ben ) mate hope you do well
  • edited February 2011
    Do we know the stance if the young chap Nutter5932 gets in either of the sats and binks ? As i hear he's in the VLV final this month already
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Play for the moniez? :D
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : if you are looking on sharkscope dont forget that cash is nothing to do with the stats thought for all you know he could be up 100k on cash you never know anyway this was a good luck thread lets not start spitin dummies and have a im bigger than you battle gl nutter ( ben ) mate hope you do well
    Posted by ckd
    I AGREE, BUT WHY HE FEELS THE NEED TO NEEDLE ME AM UNSURE OF, EVERYONE KNOWS I 'WILL' FLIP OUT AND FIGHT BACK FULL ON SO WHATS THE POINT ??? UNLESS HE WANTS TO READ A TORRENT OF MY RANTING !, AM SURE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE A LITTLE MIFFED BEING NEEDLED BY POOR PLAYERS !!!!
    I AM STILL CARM AND AM TRYING NOT TO RAISE TO THE BAITING (PLEASE NOTE THIS SKY MODS) 

• ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : I AGREE, BUT WHY HE FEELS THE NEED TO NEEDLE ME AM UNSURE OF, EVERYONE KNOWS I 'WILL' FLIP OUT AND FIGHT BACK FULL ON SO WHATS THE POINT ??? UNLESS HE WANTS TO READ A TORRENT OF MY RANTING !, AM SURE OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE A LITTLE MIFFED BEING NEEDLED BY POOR PLAYERS !!!! I AM STILL CARM AND AM TRYING NOT TO RAISE TO THE BAITING (PLEASE NOTE THIS SKY MODS) 
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    just dont worry about it.....the more you flipon it the more chance you will take it to the tables with you then you will start losing money as well as your temper..........as they say on badboys whhhhooooooossssaaaaaaaa wwwwhhhhooooooooossssssaaaaaaa gl at the tables mate and hopefully see you make it to vegas soon through here
  • edited February 2011
    i earnt over 10k points last month, am not registered though?

tbf i thought i was strange that i have received no e-mails etc?

any ideas?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : just dont worry about it.....the more you flipon it the more chance you will take it to the tables with you then you will start losing money as well as your temper..........as they say on badboys whhhhooooooossssaaaaaaaa wwwwhhhhooooooooossssssaaaaaaa gl at the tables mate and hopefully see you make it to vegas soon through here
    Posted by ckd
    Thanks mate, but am sure he's a great cash player but in mtt's am sure he's pants compared to me, i know i wouldnt beat him cash as my game is mtt, hence the reason i dont play cash, i only play very low stake mtt and vegas games, thats my forte simples lol
  • edited February 2011
    i earnt over 10k points last month, am not registered though? tbf i thought i was strange that i have received no e-mails etc? any ideas?
    Posted by SHANXTA
    Get on to C/S mate.  Make sure they put you in this and you get your Cash for Points boost.
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks Sky.  Nice freeroll :)
  • edited February 2011
    Cant we all just get along....................... and turn your caps off! ;)
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Guys.

I have had to delete a few posts from this thread.

Please read this as a quick reminder to please keep things friendly on this thread/in the community.

This is a public forum so please bear that in mind when posting/replying to posts.

If at any time you would like a member of the Sky team to help - please just send us a PM.

Kind regards,

Rich
  • edited February 2011
    So that was all my posts in response to his nonsense great.
  • edited February 2011

Guys, you can bat this back & forth forever, but it will not achieve anything.

The Mods have a very tough job here, trying to keep it civil & friendly.

As a Community, it is everyone's job to try & help keep the place somewhere we want to visit. The Community gets the Community it deserves.

Let's just move on, & remember we all play poker, & visit this Community, to enjoy ourselves.
  • edited February 2011
    So that was all my posts in response to his nonsense great.
    Posted by stien
    LOL. I was going to come to your defence but then you called me a brown noser in another thread so I didnt :P. (FWIW I wasn't brown nosing at all, I just felt the whole thing was petty and laughable.)

GL though see you on the tables.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : LOL. I was going to come to your defence but then you called me a brown noser in another thread so I didnt :P. (FWIW I wasn't brown nosing at all, I just felt the whole thing was petty and laughable.) GL though see you on the tables.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I presume this petty & laughable comment is aimed at me ,
    well just to prove to you i am not .

Lets move on it old news just like the rr thread ,
    and as said by both parties  we reached common ground.

Ty kindly Denis .

• edited February 2011
    And mine stien! I think i called you a wally! ;)
  • edited February 2011
    God damn lol !!

I used to be a member but not anymore, did not play much in January meaning less C4P, so NO super fab freeroll for me :(

Gutted Goody 
  • edited February 2011
    God damn lol !! I used to be a member but not anymore, did not play much in January meaning less C4P, so NO super fab freeroll for me :( Gutted Goody 
    Posted by goodylad21
    1st post ever on here ! i wish the peeps like me who spend £30-40 a month not much i know but enough of our wages to make a difference had a chance of possibily getting an outside chace of this priority club? i play what i can and really enjoy it but i cant be a TSP player. i would love to be able to play on an even playing field but work and commitments hold most  peeps back.i wish sky could help out all the peeps who spend £30-$40 on poker + £40-£60 on sky TV aswell
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : 1st post ever on here ! i wish the peeps like me who spend £30-40 a month not much i know but enough of our wages to make a difference had a chance of possibily getting an outside chace of this priority club? i play what i can and really enjoy it but i cant be a TSP player. i would love to be able to play on an even playing field but work and commitments hold most  peeps back.i wish sky could help out all the peeps who spend £30-$40 on poker + £40-£60 on sky TV aswell
    Posted by tony26
    Think you're missing the point mate.....

They want the people who can "spend" 30-40 a month, and turn it into 300-400+ a month.....

They want the best players, not the ones that lose money on the site.......The idea of team sky poker is to find the best players on the site to represent sky poker....................

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: priority club freeroll : 1st post ever on here ! i wish the peeps like me who spend £30-40 a month not much i know but enough of our wages to make a difference had a chance of possibily getting an outside chace of this priority club? i play what i can and really enjoy it but i cant be a TSP player. i would love to be able to play on an even playing field but work and commitments hold most  peeps back.i wish sky could help out all the peeps who spend £30-$40 on poker + £40-£60 on sky TV aswell
    Posted by tony26
    hmmmmmm i love this !!    if TSP WOULD BANKROLL ME FOR £300 TO £400 A MONTH, i would make money !!! WANNA TRY ME ?  i play small tourneys where peeps fish for hands all the time but i need to live and cant play big games , i wish i could !! so you tell me what to do ?????