You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

multi table

edited February 2011 in Community Suggestions
it is getting more difficult to find a seat in the cash games.do you think sky should limit the number of tables aplayer can sit at .it would also speed up the games if people played at fewer tables

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Why would Sky want to limit the number of tables someone can sit at? 

I believe that if all the cash tables at any one level are full then an empty one appears in the lobby. I believe that a new empty table appears averytime all tables are full.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: multi table:
    Why would Sky want to limit the number of tables someone can sit at?  I believe that if all the cash tables at any one level are full then an empty one appears in the lobby. I believe that a new empty table appears averytime all tables are full.
    Posted by silentbob
    that would be correct. Actually as soon as 2 people sit down at a table at NL4 a new one refreshes not sure about other levels.

Only time ive noticed it not happening was the NL4 HU table once had a 6 people waiting list, yet no new HU table came. They had enough people wanting to play HU to fill 4!!!!!!!

Also if people want to multi table then they pay their moneys why should they be punnished for playing different?