You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Players - The best Bar None

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Did u manage to cash tho

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Through a combination of tiredness and stupidity I mistakenly entered a £55 DYM this afternoon instead of the £5.50 I thought I was entering.

I made a few comments regarding this rather serious error on my part.  Now as it turns out the entry fee had been  won over the last few days so back to where I started 48 hours ago.

After I had let it be known to the table that I was playing "slightly" above my usual limit, an offer was made that was just incredible, and would only happen on Sky.

The player in question,  I wont name him as I don't want to cause the lad any embarrassment, Offer to repay me my entry fee if I was uncomfortable.   Just dump the chips and he would get my money back to me.

I just wanted X to know that I really appreciated the gesture, even though I didn't take him up on it.

Sky Players as the best..... Barr None 
  • edited February 2011

Did you cash?

tough spot that for the other guy, as by making the offer, he could have reduced his own chances in the tourny.

He musta been loaded ;)

lol - share the wealth eh?

• edited February 2011
    Chivalry alive and kicking nice to see. 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Players - The best Bar None:
    Did u manage to cash tho
    Posted by thejudge10

Shoved with Jacks, Called by AK,  AK had full house by the turn........   No cash for me ;o(