You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sattelites

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
hI All,

Ive been playing on sky since oct,and enjoying it very much.
I play a lot of mttps mostly everyday,and love the sats into bigger tournaments,of which ive had some succes.
Iknow they have the vegas qaulifiers,which are great value,for such a great prize.
The sky spt,s aswell,after watching the gukpt at manchester, i would love to play in a tournament such as that,but unfortunatley,my bankroll or expierence,does not make it a realistic prospect,however,if we had sats into tournaments such as this,it would be  a great way to take part in such a profiled tournament.
I am sure i could probaly join another site,and play sats,into such tournaments,but to be honest i would rather play on sky.Are there any plans for future sats into outside tournaments.

Also i really do enjoy playing in the mon nights last longer tourny,s,great value for a tenner,would there be a possibility,of having a league format for this over say a month or two,and have some sort of prize to the winner.
I know we have a nightly prize,which is good of sky to put one up.

I hope i have not spoken out of place,or stood on any toes,but it wld be nice to hav a league format,for all of us small stake players.

Please feel free to comment .