You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

multi table madness

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
does anyone else think that sky should limit the number of tables played at the same time/.
i think they should because it is getting harder to find a tble and it slows the game.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    No, i dont know if your on about MTT in general in which case only paly STT

If you mean by that you can play just dont register for more then you feel comfortable

• edited February 2011
    They should open more tables if you can't get a seat.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to multi table madness:
    does anyone else think that sky should limit the number of tables played at the same time/. i think they should because it is getting harder to find a tble and it slows the game.
    Posted by june32
    Hi June,

At what Level can you not find any spare Tables?

The default system is that as Tables fill, new Tables automatically open, or "spawn". There are some exceptions to this, but that is the general system.

At this very moment, for example, there are only 6 (6 seater) 5p-10-p Tables showing in the Lobby, but at 10pm last night, 15 or 20 (I never counted them, but approx) 5p-10p Tables were running.

Players do have the right to play as many Tables as they wish, though.

Enjoy your game, & win the lot.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm guessing June is talking about cash tables, in which case as Tikay says new tables emerge when all the others are full. So just sit on an empty table and it will soon fill up.

If you don't want to do this, just join the waiting list on a table you fancy, people are always coming and going.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: multi table madness:
    No, i dont know if your on about MTT in general in which case only paly STT If you mean by that you can play just dont register for more then you feel comfortable
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    No, he can only possibly be referring to cash games.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: multi table madness:
    In Response to multi table madness : Hi June, At what Level can you not find any spare Tables? The default system is that as Tables fill, new Tables automatically open, or "spawn". There are some exceptions to this, but that is the general system. At this very moment, for example, there are only 6 (6 seater) 5p-10-p Tables showing in the Lobby, but at 10pm last night, 15 or 20 (I never counted them, but approx) 5p-10p Tables were running. Players do have the right to play as many Tables as they wish, though. Enjoy your game, & win the lot.
    Posted by Tikay10
    im a beginner and play 2p/4p tables.as i scroll through them i notice some people on 6-10 tablesand the games are therefore very slow.
  • edited February 2011
    I often play 4 to 6 tables on cash tbh. I find it's a more profitable way of playing, plus it holds my attention more than playing 1 table.

Now I admit it can slow my play down a little on each table, especially when I hit a monster hand on each table i'm playing, but that's part of online poker.

The game play is still miles faster than playing live games.