You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

great freerolls and comps, BUT NOT IF YOU WORK

why do all these extra special events seem to happen before 6pm, is this done so us hard workers cant play ????
IT SEEMS EVEN SKY GIVE THESE JOBLESS BUMS BETTER RIGHTS THAN US WORKERS
(NOW DONT JUMP DOWN MY NECK, AM NOT CALLING ALL UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE BUMS, JUST THE ONES WHO WORK THE SYSTEM !!!)

ISNT IT ABOUT TIME THAT US WORKERS GOT A GOOD DEAL FOR ONCE, COME ON SKY SORT IT OUT WE ALL HAVE BOSSES THAT LOOK OVER OUR SHOULDERS CAN CAN SPEND ALL DAY ON THE NET !!!  

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I'm a little confused, and believe me it doesn't take much lol. 

What special events are you talking about?  All of the main games happen after 6pm, even the new Vegas points games start at 7.30. 

I know Sky run a couple of £11 BH games during the day but they have these of an evening as well.

Steve
  • edited February 2011
    i actually find that cheaper tournaments are during the day great for part time people (like me) and unemployed people, and all the main tournaments are 7PM onwards.

I cant actually afford to pay much on the tournament side here on sky between 7 and 10 apart from a few £2 bhs and deepies i maybe get 1 - 2 tournaments per hour starting.

Also you say freerolls isnt there a daily one a 7 mate?
  • edited February 2011
    All the main events are usually around 20:00 and 21:00. Like Don said the cheap tournaments are during the day. Also if you do like a cheap tournament there is the £150 deep stack at 19:15 every night (good one to enter).
  • edited February 2011
    what happened to the 10/20 point freeroll games.why are they 25/50 now anyone know?regards sylvac
  • edited February 2011
    Hi sylvac,

For the 'Freeroll Festival' we have increased the points buy-in to compensate for the larger guarantees, these will resort back to the original buy-ins after the festival has finished.

Liam5King- I think you are referring to freerolls? We have numerous freerolls during the day but also have many on an evening, in order for all players to have a fair chance of competing. If you are not talking about freerolls, I believe kiwini4u has already answered your question! If not, just reply with the tournaments you are referring to.

Many thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: great freerolls and comps, BUT NOT IF YOU WORK:
    Hi sylvac, For the 'Freeroll Festival' we have increased the points buy-in to compensate for the larger guarantees, these will resort back to the original buy-ins after the festival has finished. Liam5King- I think you are referring to freerolls? We have numerous freerolls during the day but also have many on an evening, in order for all players to have a fair chance of competing. If you are not talking about freerolls, I believe kiwini4u has already answered your question! If not, just reply with the tournaments you are referring to. Many thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    well as you MUST know i am a very low stake player so (fairly unimportant) compared to big spenders, but i feel my game suit's satellites and at the time of my posting the viva las vegas points games were running and most of the satellites were before 6pm, which i felt was unfair, (the fact i satted into 3 finals so far is my point), i just feel us workers should get a chance to sat into the bigger games like the work-shy players get. maybe run satt's for the following days big events
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: great freerolls and comps, BUT NOT IF YOU WORK:
    Hi sylvac, For the 'Freeroll Festival' we have increased the points buy-in to compensate for the larger guarantees, these will resort back to the original buy-ins after the festival has finished. Liam5King- I think you are referring to freerolls? We have numerous freerolls during the day but also have many on an evening, in order for all players to have a fair chance of competing. If you are not talking about freerolls, I believe kiwini4u has already answered your question! If not, just reply with the tournaments you are referring to. Many thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    hi jorden well the prizes have gone back down but not the buy in .its still 25/50 points why have they not gone back to 10/20 points.regards sylvac