You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what is it about friday nights

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
last friday i donked off  a load of cash, then proceeded to have winning sessions on sat, sunday,monday,tuesday weds not thurs because i play live . then friday comes again and blow me done it again. i am putting it down to its the day i change my underwear, although the wife thinks it might have something to do with the wine! so to prove a point im gonna wear them for 2 weeks , thats how i roll!!!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    LOL Pod, my theory is that it's the combination of people getting paid and drunk on the same day, it seems to delete thier calling range program, so they have to restore it from the recycle bin in the morning
  • edited February 2011
    they are restoring it already, normality has been resumed already!!
  • edited February 2011
    i played about 2-3 hours last night and i kid you not, the best hand i had was A10, QJ and 910. i saw 10 2 come around about a million times
  • edited February 2011
    welcome to my world
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to what is it about friday nights:
    last friday i donked off  a load of cash, then proceeded to have winning sessions on sat, sunday,monday,tuesday weds not thurs because i play live . then friday comes again and blow me done it again. i am putting it down to its the day i change my underwear, although the wife thinks it might have something to do with the wine! so to prove a point im gonna wear them for 2 weeks , thats how i roll!!!
    Posted by pod1
    no how u feel mate every friday is a nightmare for me too. last nite i lost just over 1k dnt get me wrong some was my fault but some bad players gettin rewarded made me laugh either they were drunk or bad. and as u say bout 10 2 my hand i got the most was 9 3 off lol
  • edited February 2011
    When players are drunk and calling raises just to try and get lucky, the whole game becomes like bingo, even AA is  less than 50% against 5 random hands innit, the only way to combat the phenomenon is to open 3 or 4 tables and sit tight waiting to flop the nuts
  • edited February 2011
    or just watch a film and start on sat morning!!!