You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

worse 20min of my life

ckdckd
edited February 2011 in The Shed

had my littleboy some how manage to unlock the back door and do a runner.....spent 20min looking for him had the police out and every1 i could.....found him at the bottom of my mums road just round the corner saying he was going to the shops toget sweets lol little shhhhhh has to be the scaryest momment in my life

if you have small kids please remember than can do more than we think so just look out  

Comments

• edited February 2011
    This section is for poker only--- so you had better poke the little shhhhhh somewhere
  • edited February 2011

That's nothing.

My local chinese was engaged for half an hour the other night.
  • edited February 2011
    yikes, that is scarey...glad he's ok (and you can now breathe again! lol)

when my middle boy was little he was like a monkey climbing out of his cot all the time so we had to put him in a bed early...then he climbed up the side of his brothers bunkbed so we put a chest of draws at the end to stop him...then he climbed up the handles on the chest of draws so we had to put a flat piece of wood on the end of the bunkbed......
    then one night we lost him!!!!
    I was in a massive panick....he was fast asleep underneath my bed!!!!

I know what you must have felt like....when your heart is in your throat!
  • edited February 2011
    hey CKD...did you get him those sweeties yet? lol
  • edited February 2011
    had 10sec where my little girl (at the time) saw me, wriggled from misses hand and run across road luckily i was quick picked her up at same time turning my back onto an oncoming van, fortunatly it was at a juntion so the van was slowing up, still scared the cr ap out off me (like the bubble) and 30mins the shock off it hit me and could not stop shakin ( like gettin past the bubble). but those 10 sec seemed a lifetime everything going in slow motion ( like the deepstack )
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: worse 20min of my life:
    That's nothing. My local chinese was engaged for half an hour the other night.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Just half an hour, i spent 3 hours trying to get ahold of mine once and when i got it my meal was cold.
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    hey CKD...did you get him those sweeties yet? lol
    Posted by BananaDog
    lol no sweets for him
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LMAO

Had similar prob recently where my 5yr old decided to walk home from school on his own despite me waiting in the playground. Nearly had heart attack while looking for him.

So my sympathies
  • edited February 2011
    When my niece was 3 years old, she made it from the woolworths in Sheffield in the town centre to Brammel Lane (SUFC) all on her own!

My sister was obv panicking like mad, but luckily 1/2 hour later they were reunited. she said that was the scariest moment in her life too ckd.

My niece is now 10 and supports Sheffield Wednesday!

• edited February 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    wow scary stuff  doh ,

you ok bud ?
  • edited February 2011
    Our youngest started struggling to breathe at a week old. We were told to call an ambulance, but by the time it got here he was in real trouble, hands and feet starting to go blue. Turned straight round for hospital with son and wife, me following in the car. The medic was telling the driver 'must go faster'. He was so flat by the time they got him to hospital they struggled to get needles into any veins at all, and he seemed to sort himself out rather than anything the doctors could do for him. 

They never did find any real solid reason it happened. They think he had some kind of panic attack, and that if he had passed right out everything would have relaxed and he'd have started breathing again straight away, but that scared the **** out of us.
  • edited February 2011
    Our youngest started struggling to breathe at a week old. We were told to call an ambulance, but by the time it got here he was in real trouble, hands and feet starting to go blue. Turned straight round for hospital with son and wife, me following in the car. The medic was telling the driver 'must go faster'. He was so flat by the time they got him to hospital they struggled to get needles into any veins at all, and he seemed to sort himself out rather than anything the doctors could do for him.  They never did find any real solid reason it happened. They think he had some kind of panic attack, and that if he had passed right out everything would have relaxed and he'd have started breathing again straight away, but that scared the **** out of us.
    Posted by harding10
    omg that's really scarey! Bet you and your wife were panicked for weeks after that! Glad he was ok x
  • edited February 2011
    Me and my wife took our youngest Max - 5 - to the beach for a walk today with him on his scooter. We were walking back along the promenade with him scootering along behind. We turned the corner and continued walking and after 10 seconds suddenly realised he was no longer behind us. Turned back, looked all up the promenade where we just came from and he was nowhere to be seen. 

My wife went up on the pier and round the other side - still no Max. I had phone in hand ready to dial for police and still couldn't see him. I was running down the promenade and he suddenly appeared. He had turned round to go back to the amusements where we had come from and had been in there. My heart is still trying to calm down!