You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Should I Have Folded????????

edited February 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Ok im playing a tourny on here. 3000 starting stack with 5 minute blinds. 2 hands in with blinds at 10/20 i get dealt KQ in the cut off. I have 2 limpers before me so i raise to 120. I get rid of 1 of the limpers but the other calls making the pot 280 odd. The flop comes 10S JD 9H rainbow giving me the stone cold nuts. The limper checks to me and i bet 120 trying to build the pot seeing as the board dosent seem dangerous considering my hand. The limper calls me bet. The Turn brings the 4H. Again a card i have no worry about. He checks once again to me. With the pot now being 550 odd and with 2 hearts now on board i decide to bet 380, about 3/4 pot. Again he calls. I now put him on a J. The river brings 2H. Again he checks to me. Now this is where i ask for your help. There is 3 hearts on the board but can i really put him on a flush ?? I flopped the nuts and consider im good here. I decide to value bet around 700 into 1000 odd. He lets the timer go down and jams on me his whole stack of around 1800. I feel commited and put him on maybe a set. I call and he turns over AJ Hearts. Im thinking i just got unlucky but should i have folded when he jammed ???

Comments