You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Club Mini Live Events

edited June 2009 in Sky Poker Live
Hi Guys,
What would your thoughts be on a mini live event, with the presenters of The Club(Dan Lobb and MattBroughton).
I have 2 ideas.
Firstly, a Team Lobb v Team Broughton, them picking either 5 or 9 players each, making it a 2 table(6 0r 10 seater) tournament with points given for finishing positions.
Secondly, a presenter/analyst team v sky poker team,i.e look at it like obe wan kenobi v darth vader lol, 10 on each team.

What do you all think
col

Comments

• edited June 2009
  • edited June 2009

Question though, Well a couple actually, who would their picks consist of? Also i think the idea of them both picking 3 other players , and themselves of course, and then playing them of against each other heads up through to a final would be pretty entertaining also.

• edited June 2009
    I like it. I also like the idea of getting a bunch of sky poker players (maybe all mates) and throwing a 'pro' into their home game. So lets say 5 sky poker friends and all of a sudden the Devilfish is playing with them (obv the home game cant feature any women as per his restraining order)