You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL

2»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    turn k river k, gotta be!!
  • edited February 2011
    Turn King, River King....
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL:

'War & Peace' didn't take this long to write !
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL:
    In Response to THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL :                                'War & Peace' didn't take this long to write !
    Posted by billyboots
    ooops forgot about this lol ,
    will sort it now billy .
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : ooops forgot about this lol , will sort it now billy .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Well I'll be mighty grateful there Denis...................can't wait to see if anyone guessed correctly and whether you took the pot...........I assume you didn't but I was wrong with my guesses with the flop, so I could be wrong again..............:)-   
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : Well I'll be mighty grateful there Denis...................can't wait to see if anyone guessed correctly and whether you took the pot...........I assume you didn't but I was wrong with my guesses with the flop, so I could be wrong again..............:)-   
    Posted by billyboots
    There you go billy soz about the senior moment .

IRISHROVER Small blind  200.00 200.00 8386.87
    harding10 Big blind  400.00 600.00 6788.13
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

thrar4 Fold     
    x
    Call  400.00 1000.00 5340.00
    jjjach Fold     
    hector45 Fold     
    IRISHROVER All-in  8386.87 9386.87 0.00
    harding10 Fold     
    x
    All-in  5340.00 14726.87 0.00
    IRISHROVER Unmatched bet  2846.87 11880.00 2846.87
    IRISHROVER Show
    • K
    • A

x
    Show
    • J
    • A

Flop

• J
    • J

Turn

• J

River

x
    Win Four Jacks 11880.00
  • edited February 2011

* sigh*

Longest Bad Beat thread in Sky Poker history!

:)))
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : There you go billy soz about the senior moment . IRISHROVER Small blind   200.00 200.00 8386.87 harding10 Big blind   400.00 600.00 6788.13   Your hole cards K A       thrar4 Fold         x Call   400.00 1000.00 5340.00 jjjach Fold         hector45 Fold         IRISHROVER All-in   8386.87 9386.87 0.00 harding10 Fold         x All-in   5340.00 14726.87 0.00 IRISHROVER Unmatched bet   2846.87 11880.00 2846.87 IRISHROVER Show K A       x Show J A       Flop     3 J J       Turn     J       River     7       x Win Four Jacks 11880.00
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Ty Denis..................................the winners are.........Robbierott (JJJ); Murray(KKJJJ); Scouse (AJAJJ) & Beeasyone (KKJJJ)........................you will all receive a copy of an exclusive limited edition of 'How to keep your audience in limbo without even trying' by Irishrover................non-returnable and no cash substitution (in other words........you're effin stuck with it)................:)-
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : Ty Denis..................................the winners are......... Robbierott (JJJ); Murray(KKJJJ); Scouse (AJAJJ) & Beeasyone (KKJJJ) ........................you will all receive a copy of an exclusive limited edition of 'How to keep your audience in limbo without even trying' by Irishrover................non-returnable and no cash substitution (in other words........you're effin stuck with it)................:)-
    Posted by billyboots
    AND  not forgetting his side kick very funny billyboots ,

God i used love reading billyboots ,
    the newer version of course lol .

Billy's Boots was a popular British comic strip by writer Fred Baker and artist John Gillatt, later continued by Mike Western. There was an earlier, humour series called Billy's Boots, written and drawn by Frank Purcell, which appeared in Tiger between 1961 and 1963, with a similar premise to this later series. It's very likely the humour version inspired its more serious namesake. The later more serous Billy appeared in the first issue of Scorcher in 1970, and later moved to Tiger when the two comics merged in 1974. In 1985 Tiger in turn merged with EagleRoy of the Rovers. New adventures of his were included in the weekly comic until May 1990 (later followed by reprints), before he switched to Best of Roy of the Rovers Monthly. The strip also appeared in a number of annuals, including annuals for comics which had themselves ceased publication, and is still fondly remembered by fans of the "golden age" of British boys' comics. [1] In Finland and Sweden, Billy's Boots was published in BusterTotal Football magazine until it closed in 2001, and Billy's story was also reprinted for a few months in the now defunct Striker comic.

and the strip moved again, however just a year later Billy's adventures relocated once more, this time to magazine. Back in the UK, stories based on Billy's earliest adventures appeared in
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : AND   not forgetting his side kick very funny billyboots ,

Crikey Denis, well I never..........I honestly didn't know all that existed, never heard of Billy Boots before.

I'll have to find a picture and use it on my profile (when I find out how to do it,....I'm useless with that kind of stuff)...............it's been good fun buddy..........keep em coming.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL :
    In Response to Re: THE FLOP IS UP NOW GUESS THE TURN & RIVER LOL : AND   not forgetting his side kick very funny billyboots ,   Crikey Denis, well I never..........I honestly didn't know all that existed, never heard of Billy Boots before. I'll have to find a picture and use it on my profile (when I find out how to do it,....I'm useless with that kind of stuff)...............it's been good fun buddy..........keep em coming.  
    Posted by billyboots
    Will do  bud .