You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

had to laugh

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Well last night thought i would take a night off from online poker,so phoned my mate up and went to our local pub.They were having a poker night £10 buy in,so needless to say i bought in.1st hand in utg had 2 5,only 50 chips to call,hit a straight,but flush came on the river,managed to get away from that 1.
Anyway 3rd hand in im BB,flatted round to me,so i raise to 350(blinds 50-100) 1 caller.i have k 10.

Flop comes down Ah jh qc,happy days i thought,so i make a weak lead out 350,hoping to get  raised,low and behold,the guy makes it 1800,time to jamm the lot in,as there are 2 hearts on the board,the guy snap calls me,
great im thinking,just got to dodge a heart,or so i thought.However the guy turns over AA,hit a set,not to bad i thought,please just dont pair the board.
TURN CARD QH,i was in shock for a moment,smiled and shook the guys hand.
and there was me thinking this only happens on line lol

Comments

• edited February 2011
    hey we played a 10 seat SnG at Newcastle SPT at the end of the Sat night.  7out of 9 hands were won on the river by the player going in behind unbelievable so like you say it's not just online lol