You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash figures, small sampe but advice please

edited February 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Ok as of last night i thought i'll give it another go at cash and did ok, today i have taken down the following stats and wanted to know what else i should be note-ing down?

Date format, time          stake  end result
15/2-PLH 22:23-23:03 - NL10 - +£1.59
15/2-PLH 22:25-23:03 - NL10 - +£8.63
15/2-NLH 23:06-00:12 - NL8 -  +£4.60
15/2-NLH 23:06-00:11 - NL8 -  +£1
16/2-NLH 09:18-10:10 - NL10 - +£1.95
16/2-NLH 09:20-10:10 - NL8 -  -£1.19

I just wondered is this a reasonable win rate? also as i did ok at PLH should i try this a bit more often whats your thoughts....

I bought in 100bb for each, not 200 at 5p/10p found pretty easy was 2 tabling

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Impossible to say through that.

We don't know how any of the hands played out.

For all we know you could have been binking cards from behind on the river, missing value bets, coolering people etc etc.

Of course on the face of it, it looks like you've done ok, but over a small session like this without knowing the way the games flowed, then it's hard to say whether the win rate was good or not.

• edited February 2011
    I think cliokid puts down a huge point here and i know DOHHHHHH used to post his 4 biggest losing hand and 4 biggest winning hands from a session. Maybe this would be an option Young Gun,
  • edited February 2011

What's the question?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Cash figures, small sampe but advice please:
    What's the question?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

lol .... Do you think my win rate(BB) is ok?

but like clio said its probably best if i post hands etc. problem is there wasn't many talking points other then 2 i have posted from today. Alot of it is from playing abc, nitty for me poker, generally people overplay their top pair or pocket pair. I will stick at these levels until i think i have crushed them for consistently anyway and i have role for higher (a bit higher) but thought i would start from bottom

another question is Is there any point in playing PL Holdem?
  • edited February 2011
    YG  That sample size is frankly far too small to make any judgements.  Just looks like a decent part of the grind to me.