You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My name is..........................

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
For those that havn.t had the opportunity to film, here is chance to do your very own  "my name is...............

Name : Jaegerbomb

Why that name??  ever seen me on friday nights at SPTs??? :(

Favourite Skypoker presenter :   does Michelle Orpe still count??? :)

Favourite Skypoker player??   Far tooo many to name individually, but most are now on my facebook , you know who you all are

If could play heads-up against anyone, who would it be??  Vanessa Rousso (swoon)

If you could watch any heads-up much, which 2 people??? Tikay and Dr Beeching :)

Feel free to add your own questions and answers peeeeeeps

ciao for now

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Name : Young_Gun, real name John Bevan

Why that name?? because i was young when i first started playing on here and it went, the other was the name im given im afraid ;)

Favourite Skypoker presenter :  Richard O & Ed Giddins

Favourite Skypoker player??  Dohhhhh(not a suck up)

If could play heads-up against anyone, who would it be??  Kelly Brook mmmmmmmmmm

If you could watch any heads-up much, which 2 people??? Tom Dwan & Phil Ivey would be sick!

What Poker Player would you play heads up? Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tommy Dwan

How do you rate your poekr: 7/10

• edited February 2011
    As seen as Sky will never put me on the mike due to my forthright views.....

Name : MAXALLY

Why that name?? My son's name is MAX, mine is Alan and I work in the Aluminium trade. So it is a combination of all three.

Favourite Skypoker presenter? :   Michelle Orpe /Kara Scott/Helen Chamberlain/LML....(not too sure why all these are my favourites)

Favourite Skypoker player?   Too many to mention but definitely  all the Knights of the Oval table and all of TEAM KNIGHT PLOP. 

If could play heads-up against anyone, who would it be? My Dad who taught me cards from an early age.

Your best Sky Poker moment?  Runner up in the Primo and winning the monthly forum organised deep stack league twice.

Favourite professional poker player? Daniel Negreanu.

What do you most like about Sky Poker?  The rebuys......sorry, I meant the community :)
  • edited February 2011

Did Helen Chamberlain actually used to be a sky poker analyst?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to My name is..........................:
    For those that havn.t had the opportunity to film, here is chance to do your very own  "my name is...............

Name : Jaegerdonkfishywishyplopbomb Why that name??  Because I'm a donkfishywishyplop with an SPT Friday night addiction to Jaegerbombs which I force on my unsuspecting friends at every opportunity

Favourite Skypoker presenter : Norman Pace - my style guru!

Favourite Skypoker player??   TRIP5 & erm TRIP5..did I mention TRIP5???

If could play heads-up against anyone, who would it be??  Orford is the only person i'd stand a chance against..oh and Orville obv.

If you could watch any heads-up much, which 2 people??? Robert Burns vs William Wallace...playing for freedom!!!

Posted by JAEGERBOMB

FYP ;oDDD

xx
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: My name is..........................:
    Did Helen Chamberlain actually used to be a sky poker analyst?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Not an analyst no! But she did present on the channel in the early days!

Oh and my favourite Sky Poker Player is mmmchips (free money!)
  • edited February 2011

Name: waller02, real name ryan waller

Why that name?? all down to a severe lack of imagination

Fav sky poker presenter: orford

Fav sky poker player: ???? tough one, so many great players but wacko90 is up there!

If could could play heads up with anyone who would it be? Clive Mendonca (mariners legend)

If could watch any heads up match, which two people? Daniel Negreanu (spelt right??) and Phil Laak

Best poker moment? 3rd in primo, 4th and 6th in open

Best thing about sky poker? One of the best communities around.....FACT!

• edited February 2011
    Name : DOHHHHHHH, JJ, John Joe.

Why that name?? Mum and Dad couldn't agree, 1 wanted John, the other wanted Joe.

Favourite Skypoker presenter :  Gidzo.

Favourite Skypoker player??  Was happywild, then K8moss, but now they've gone, probably simuk.

If could play heads-up against anyone, who would it be??  Ricky Gervais, Kerry Katona dealing.

If you could watch any heads-up much, which 2 people??? Beaneh and lol_raise.

What Poker Player would you play heads up? Greghogg, at cash !!!!!!!! Revenge ftw. Famous, I'd wanna play Phil Laak, as long as he drank pint for pint with me.

How do you rate your poker: 11/10 

Best poker moment? Total player

Best thing about sky poker? The lower end of the mid stakes cash games. Everyone knows everyone, and you can count the number of good players on 1 hand. & not compatible with HEM.