You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

n

edited April 2011 in Poker Chat
In Response to nobody believes me anymore :(:
         im finding it harder ,and near almost impossible to get a bluff through these days ,some of the hands that have called me in recent weeks have been pretty hard to digest ,..........im i telling the right story ? YES ..have i shown weakness through the streets ...NO,,,,,,have i been at it ,or busy ,or a maniac ?  NO ....so why are people calling my bluffs with ace high or 4th pair ?   ive no idea,,, ,its strange in a way ,because if i actually had the hand im trying to represent ,they would be literally be handing their chips over to me ................any one else experiencing trouble ,trying to get their bluffs through ?,or maybe my table image is ,that i bluff too much ,,,,i dont believe  that i bluff that much,in fact i normally play pretty tight .........well we live to fight another day ,so tomorrow ,i think i will tighten up ,and over bet pots with the goods ,lets hope they call then :)
Posted by TENOFSPADE
Proabably not the best idea to tell everyone on the forum tho ;)

....Unless it's a double bluff ?

If you post some hands, I'm sure people will help you out, tell you where you're slipping up. There's plenty of bluff-o-holics in the clinic, you are not alone.

Comments