You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TREV ON THE SITE TONIGHT

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat

Evening all,

Just a brief reminder that I will be playing tonight from 7pm - likely to be smalll sit and go's and double your money games including some omaha.

Come and join me.

Trev

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Hopefully catch you from about half eight onwards Sir
  • edited February 2011
    Hey Trev what a result on Wednesday was a great game and I was cheering Arsenal on all the way!

What a difference it makes when Van Persie is fit and what about Jack Wilshere - Outstanding!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: TREV ON THE SITE TONIGHT:
    Hey Trev what a result on Wednesday was a great game and I was cheering Arsenal on all the way! What a difference it makes when Van Persie is fit and what about Jack Wilshere - Outstanding!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Give it 2 weeks mate, still the Nou Camp to get through first!
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah I think Barca will win the 2nd leg and go thru but its good to see for English football a team like Arsenal giving them a game! And u never know! Man united are my favourite team but I wish all the English teams the best when its Champs league!
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah I think Barca will win the 2nd leg and go thru but its good to see for English football a team like Arsenal giving them a game! And u never know! Man united are my favourite team but I wish all the English teams the best when its Champs league!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Hi I think arsenal will win in spain, barca have to come forward they need 2 goals to win, so like the other night we will get them on the counter attack.. cmon you gunners...little jack outstanding the other night oh and koscielny was excellent aswell..when we win we will become favourites..hope i dont have to eat my words lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: TREV ON THE SITE TONIGHT : Hi I think arsenal will win in spain, barca have to come forward they need 2 goals to win, so like the other night we will get them on the counter attack.. cmon you gunners...little jack outstanding the other night oh and koscielny was excellent aswell..when we win we will become favourites..hope i dont have to eat my words lol
    Posted by 19juvenile
    First goal is vital.  Congrats for Weds and good luck in the return leg.  Hope to see you in the final, now that would be something :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: TREV ON THE SITE TONIGHT : First goal is vital.  Congrats for Weds and good luck in the return leg.  Hope to see you in the final, now that would be something :)
    Posted by TommyD
    Id even withdraw my whole roll and spend the lot on a ticket.

And I'm a northerner.