You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING)

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS is gonna be a great game to watch, a epic family battle is looming, kidgirlgy and kidgrimsby are both playing, well worth railing

WHO WANTS A SIDE BET ON WHO FINISHES HIGHER

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING):
    Tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS is gonna be a great game to watch, a epic family battle is looming, kidgirlgy and kidgrimsby are both playing, well worth railing WHO WANTS A SIDE BET ON WHO FINISHES HIGHER
    Posted by NFEENEY
    i bet sue is higher, if she does,
     you cook tea tomoz, if not i'll cook
  • edited February 2011

Unbelievable - 1st & 2nd for KidGrimsby, & KidGirlGy!

VERY well done Sue, & Dave.

Vegas, baby!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING):
    In Response to tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING) : i bet sue is higher, if she does,  you cook tea tomoz, if not i'll cook
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    ha ha, now i want uuummm, a 3 coarse meal candles and wine too lol
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Liam and Nfeeny

Well I was winning until the river.  He got me with a 9.  Yes a 9.  Soz Liam I hope you don't poison the misses.  Have a nice meal.  I hope at least one of us gets to the final or may be both!!

Nite Nite

Sue
  • edited February 2011
    Unbelievable - 1st & 2nd for KidGrimsby, & KidGirlGy! VERY well done Sue, & Dave. Vegas, baby!
    Posted by tikay1
    wow what a great game very well done you guys, just knew you could do it, do you think tk, A EPIC FAMILY BATTLE (and we still got more to come)
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Liam and Nfeeny Well I was winning until the river.  He got me with a 9.  Yes a 9.  Soz Liam I hope you don't poison the misses.  Have a nice meal.  I hope at least one of us gets to the final or may be both!! Nite Nite Sue
    Posted by kidgirlgy[/QUOT

you both can do it, and i think it has given nicki the push to try for it aswell, would be great for hubby and wife team out in vegas, would be amazing, well done both of you, and CHEERS i'll be cooking and not playing tomoz lol
  • edited February 2011

Thanks for starting the thread Young Feeney.

Liam: Don't back any horses.

Tikay:  Thanks, one foot on the drive on the way to Gatwick airport.

It was a great couple of hours, roll on Sunday..............................

Thanks again all.

• edited February 2011
    Thanks for starting the thread Young Feeney. Liam: Don't back any horses. Tikay:  Thanks, one foot on the drive on the way to Gatwick airport. It was a great couple of hours, roll on Sunday.............................. Thanks again all.
    Posted by kidgrimsby
    lol cheers good advice, well played and i'll be rooting for you 'both' on sunday
  • edited February 2011

Really terrific this, well done Mr & Mrs N.

A-9 indeed, tsk tsk.
  • edited February 2011

I was mulling this over today, what a result it was for the Norsdens! They were perfect Ambassadors for Sky Poker in Vegas last year, & if one or both of them could qualify again, it'd be quite something.

Sunday's Semi-Final looks like a hot one, 14 in so far, so will probably exceed 20, & thus 2 seats to the Grand Final next weekend.

Good luck to each & every one of them.

Here's the 14 into tomorrow's Semi-Final so far......

Cyprus3412500
    F_Ivanovic2500
    jackl2500
    Keysasoze62500
    kidgirlgy2500
    kidgrimsby2500
    leon6212500
    mike19752500
    mogsy19572500
    MRBURNS42500
    pokjo2500
    rustyy1232500
    SHANXTA2500
    Tubby12500
  • edited February 2011
    I was mulling this over today, what a result it was for the Norsdens! They were perfect Ambassadors for Sky Poker in Vegas last year, & if one or both of them could qualify again, it'd be quite something. Sunday's Semi-Final looks like a hot one, 14 in so far, so will probably exceed 20, & thus 2 seats to the Grand Final next weekend. Good luck to each & every one of them. Here's the 14 into tomorrow's Semi-Final so far...... Cyprus341 2500 F_Ivanovic 2500 jackl 2500 Keysasoze6 2500 kidgirlgy 2500 kidgrimsby 2500 leon621 2500 mike1975 2500 mogsy1957 2500 MRBURNS4 2500 pokjo 2500 rustyy123 2500 SHANXTA 2500 Tubby1 2500
    Posted by Tikay10
    i for one agree, not only did sue do very well, she also played online on SKY whilst been there,and chatted to everyone on the tables she played, i wish both of them luck and hope they make it all the way 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING) : i for one agree, not only did sue do very well, she also played online on SKY whilst been there,and chatted to everyone on the tables she played, i wish both of them luck and hope they make it all the way 
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    Come on now guys, your making me blush. Thanks for all your great comments they are spuring us on to get back on that plane in July. Liam, can't you get Nicki to make it a "foursome" in next weeks final?

Off to my mum's for the day, back in time for 9pm

Love  Sue

xxxxxx
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: tonights VIVA LAS VEGAS QUARTER (EPIC BATTLE LOOMING) : Come on now guys, your making me blush. Thanks for all your great comments they are spuring us on to get back on that plane in July. Liam, can't you get Nicki to make it a "foursome" in next weeks final? Off to my mum's for the day, back in time for 9pm Love  Sue xxxxxx
    Posted by kidgirlgy
    i'm gonna try Sue, but its really really hard, Liam makes it look easy and i feel his eyes burn the back of my head when i play lol, gonna send him to the pub so i can play in peace !!