You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD (as mentioned on Mastercash)

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
I'll be in again.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Hi all & welcome to the Forum DTD Last Longer which takes place every Monday & as a Bonus Sky Jack & Sky Adam have put up a £5-50 ToT Entry for the following Friday

Due to the Excellent Feedback from Mondays Thread i have tweaked the Last Longer Comp (Yet Again) & it will now be known as the FORUM DTD

The structure is now 3 Tourneys lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday  7-10pm. Scouse_red will be doing the updates every week now that he has the hang of it

Here's how it is going to work.

Your 3 scores are added together & the lowest wins the Prize
    Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner    eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st and the other 2nd  the payer finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner       

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.
       So, if you finish 1st, 5th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 5 + 92 = 98
    Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner  
     eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player  finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

7-15pm        Deepstack          buy-in  £2-20

****  7-45pm        Cheapstack        buy-in  £1-10 ****

8-30pm        Totty                 buy-in  £2-20

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE TO ACCOMODATE LOWER BANKROLL PLAYERS

If you have any questions I will try to answer them on this thread.

Good luck all and enjoy
  • edited February 2011
    I haven't played this in a while due to the fact my hours at work have changed. I would like to play this week though but I don't get in from work until 8.15. How much of my starting stack of 5k in the 7.15 do you think i will lose in first hour?
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD:
    I haven't played this in a while due to the fact my hours at work have changed. I would like to play this week though but I don't get in from work until 8.15. How much of my starting stack of 5k in the 7.15 do you think i will lose in first hour?
    Posted by splashies
    Think the best person to ask on that one could be Tikay (no offence intended Mr. K)
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by splashies
    iv missad an hour before splashies and lost about 1.5k and came back to wins so i wouldnt worry :)
  • edited February 2011
    Ok then that's not too bad, cheers wacko, count me in. 

lol @ scouse
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD : iv missad an hour before splashies and lost about 1.5k and came back to wins so i wouldnt worry :)
    Posted by Wacko90
    Wacko can we count you in too

• edited February 2011
    Im not wacko!

but I am in

(probably am wacko - tho)
  • edited February 2011
    I'm in too lol
  • edited February 2011
    Count me in again Scouse

Boxster with a 's'  ;-)

Looking forward to it. Thanks for organising

• edited February 2011
    Count me in again Scouse Boxster with a 's'  ;-) Looking forward to it. Thanks for organising
    Posted by Boxster
    ok so far we have

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER(with an S)
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by splashies
    On average you will lose about 1K in the first hour without playing a hand.
    We tried this once in the 8.15 deepy and I had a side bet with my mate in which I said he would only have 3.5K left after an hour. He bet he would still have at least 4.3k. When he got back, he had 4.350 so I lost my bet and he also went on to win the tourny.

Put me in scouse, I should be ok with a bit of luck and the wind blowing in the right direction.
  • edited February 2011
    I'll do my best to be in all three
  • edited February 2011
    Count me in please
  • edited February 2011
    LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER BIG FIELD

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER
    POKERTREV
    ELSADOG
    MADMOO

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD : On average you will lose about 1K in the first hour without playing a hand. We tried this once in the 8.15 deepy and I had a side bet with my mate in which I said he would only have 3.5K left after an hour. He bet he would still have at least 4.3k. When he got back, he had 4.350 so I lost my bet and he also went on to win the tourny. Put me in scouse, I should be ok with a bit of luck and the wind blowing in the right direction.
    Posted by POKERTREV

I would be delighted to have a 4k stack after sitting out an hour. I guess this would do my chances of winning the LL no harm at all, as I can't have an early exit. Sitting out ftw!

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD : I would be delighted to have a 4k stack after sitting out an hour. I guess this would do my chances of winning the LL no harm at all, as I can't have an early exit. Sitting out ftw!
    Posted by splashies
    might try it myself could be the way forward lol
  • edited February 2011
    bump
    Posted by scouse_red
    Ive never heared of that player before - Is he new?
  • edited February 2011

Hi Chris, put me in m8y. I am going for the hat trick this week LOL. 2n d out last 2 weeks, see if i can do it 3 times in a row.
  • edited February 2011
    No probs ur in run well

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER
    POKERTREV
    ELSADOG
    MADMOO
    POMFRITTES

• edited February 2011
    I'm in!

Good Luck all......ish
  • edited February 2011
    well now we got both last weeks winners in so two chances to de-throne (sounds painful) the champ lol

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER
    POKERTREV
    ELSADOG
    MADMOO
    POMFRITTES
    MAXALLY

• edited February 2011
    Count me in as well please Scouse.
    Cheers Mate.
  • edited February 2011
    can u put me in again please
  • edited February 2011
    you're in Chubbers

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER
    POKERTREV
    ELSADOG
    MADMOO
    POMFRITTES
    MAXALLY
    CHUBBERS

• edited February 2011

Monday? Count me in again, please.

• edited February 2011
    Monday? Count me in again, please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    No problem tikay you're in, but, are you playing as 1 or 10 this week lol
  • edited February 2011
    LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER QUALITY FIELD

ACIDMAN27
    SPLASHIES
    PLOPPY33
    SCOUSE_RED
    BOXSTER
    POKERTREV
    ELSADOG
    MADMOO
    POMFRITTES
    MAXALLY
    CHUBBERS
    TIKAY1

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD : No problem tikay you're in, but, are you playing as 1 or 10 this week lol
    Posted by scouse_red
    I am not the PTP-er on Monday, so I'll be on my personal account, "tikay1".

I apologise in advance, but I may have to turn off my "rail chat" on Monday, as I'll be on 6 or 7 Tables, supporting 2 other "promotions", too.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD : I am not the PTP-er on Monday, so I'll be on my personal account, "tikay1". I apologise in advance, but I may have to turn off my "rail chat" on Monday, as I'll be on 6 or 7 Tables, supporting 2 other "promotions", too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Still on for our LL? If so, and when I win, you can put the sky diver in that fund next door if thats ok? Not much I know, but as a supermarket says....

Every little helps.

Thank you for supporting this again. Chris is doing a great job of the updates and also keeping Michael (DTW) updated on proceedings each week.