You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NFL Season betting (1-0 +1 unit)

edited September 2009 in The Shed
Today:

Green Bay (-4) to beat Chicago - 1.1 to win 1

Good Luck...

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Green Bay (-4) to beat Chicago - 1.1 to win 1 - WIN

1-0 +1 unit
  • edited September 2009
    Hey RemyMartin,

how good are these tips then? are you up?
  • edited September 2009
    These are from a service that I use...I will post only these here because they are not going to be many and are expected to hit around 65%.....At least they used to hit around 65% the previous seasons. 

To be honest, I beleive there will be success with these picks, and personally I'm betting them big (for my Bankroll).

I am currently following 3 handicappers for NFL, and I will post here the picks of the one I expect to hit most of his plays.

PS....Have in mind that I'm not responsible for the picks and that I don't even know the rules of NFL, and never watched a game in my life - I am basically following blind.
  • edited September 2009
    sounds interesting...

do you bet on football?
  • edited September 2009
    Yes I bet on football but mostly becuase I'm "addicted" to betting itself (not feeling good about it....)

And like most people I am down a lot.....I just bet on all kinds of leagues.....which I am finally going to stop doing.

When I am picky about the games I play my results are OK I think...CL this week I've gone 3-1 +1.5 units.

If you are interested in EU League tomorrow, my 2 plays are against both Bulgarian teams (I'm Bulgarian and I know a bit of them).....

Villareal -1.75 vs Levski Sofia @ around 1.8 (predicted score 3:0)

CSKA Sofia v Fulham - Fulham 0.0 AH @ around 1.8 (predicted score 0:1 or 0;2)

Villareal are gonna win by 2 at least......and there's no chance CSKA is taking something from Fulham....The class difference is just too big....and the players know they are gonna lose and don't give a f"ck....
    Also, a very good friend of mine is a die-hard CSKA fan and he said, even drawing is close to impossible.
    And overall Levski Sofia is a joke and they have problems within the organization at them moment.
  • edited September 2009
    thanks for the tips!   I’m slightly concerned to read your comments that you are ‘addicted’ to betting and that you are ‘not feeling good about it’ also that you say you are ‘down a lot’. Sky Betting and Gaming prides itself in being a responsible operator; in other words... we want our customers to enjoy our great games and sports betting products but we don’t want anyone to spend more than they can afford. if you haven't already seen i wanted to remind you that we offer tools to help you control your gambling. You might want to consider setting yourself a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit to help you keep your gambling at an affordable level. Or, if you think it might be better, you could consider taking a break from gambling by using either our ‘Cooling off’ or ‘Self exclusion’ options. All of these tools can be found within the My Account pages under the heading Responsible Gambling when you are logged in.   If at any time you would like to talk about your gambling with a member of our team you can contact Customer Care on +44 1423 850640, by email at help@skybet.com or by using the Live Chat function found towards the bottom of the left-hand menu or using the link here   I hope some of the info helps you out, if you need anything else just shout up.     Rich
  • edited September 2009
    :) Thanks for the advice....

...but I think you got me wrong. I wasn't saying that I am helpless and cannot control myself or don't realize it. It is more fun for me, rather than a mean for making money. I know I can hardly beat the bookies when it comes to football, but I just keep betting. And I have the money to lose anyway...I don't really consider it as a problem for myself

This is just a part of my quest to become a sports betting professional, which is my plan for the coming years...and I'm pretty serious about it... I'm gonna take every penny back from Sky eventually, I'm sure about it. You are also gonna see when the NFL season ends.

Regarding the games today:

Odds on Fulham are rising like crazy, and I'm definately gonna jump on them +0.5 AH later when the price gets higher. There is no way they are losing this game.
  • edited September 2009
    ok, good stuff. it's just good to be aware that if you ever need it, the help does exist.

good luck my friend.