You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jamie Lou - Local Hero

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Just got the new Poker Player magazine and there she is with her pic and a piece about coming second in an SPT event. Defo shows she's more famous than Mike ;)

Congrats :)

Comments

• edited February 2011
    More famous than "Mike"? Can't think who you mean. No famous Mikes in these parts... ;-) Unless you mean further afield like Mike Matusow? Mike Sexton? Mike And The Mechanics?

Jamie Lou has always been more famous than Mikes here!

Nice one :-)
  • edited February 2011
    WP JL...Ask them for royalties ;oD

p.s. You've ALWAYS been more of a hero than Mike hahahaha

p.p.s. Hope your gash is okay now

xx

• edited February 2011

It's great to see Jamie in the mag, i have no doubt it wont be the last time we see her name in the poker press, she has a great game, great attutude and is an amazing person aswell as an amazing poker player and thats why i love her xxxxxx

P.S i agree, Mike who? :)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Jamie Lou - Local Hero:
    It's great to see Jamie in the mag, i have no doubt it wont be the last time we see her name in the poker press, she has a great game, great attutude and is an amazing person aswell as an amazing poker player and thats why i love her xxxxxx P.S i agree, Mike who? :)
    Posted by mike1975
    Awwwwww - so special

Of course Jamie gets all her best attributes from her mummy (hehe)
    ...and Mike... you know you'll always be my 'local hero'

PS thanks for looking after my baby
    xxx 
  • edited February 2011

I see our "Local Hero" qualified for tonight's Semi-Final to the £220 Biggie.

Way to go, young lady.

Jamie & Mike - you going to DTD Notts on Saturday, for the £100 Freeze? I might be there, be good to hook up.
  • edited February 2011
    Wow, honoured to have a spot in the mag! :-) Does anyone know who has written it?

Tony - would love to this weekend but no-can-do. I get those weekly emails from DTD, so will keep an eye out for the next one.
  • edited February 2011
    Jamie,

I suspect the author was either Paul Cheung of Poker Player or possibly Richard Prew. I'd say the former if I had to put money on it.

The picture would have come from me. ;)

Good work though! Both you and Mike have some real game on you, so only a matter of time before one of you made the print mags. Same could be said of a lot of our players on here, so it's nice to see the Sky Poker folks getting some props!