You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Just a wee reminder for those of you dying to get your bahoonies on a seat bound to Vegas for a the Poker Lovers holiday of a LIFETIME..

·         Nightly quarter finals at 9pm. £13 buy-in·         Semi- final on Sunday at 5pm. £120 buy-in.·         Monthly final on Sunday at 9pm. £1100 buy- in
More info HERE

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!:
    Just a wee reminder for those of you dying to get your bahoonies on a seat bound to Vegas for a the Poker Lovers holiday of a L I F E T I M E . .   ·           Nightly quarter finals at 9pm. £13 buy-in ·           Semi- final on Sunday at 5pm. £120 buy-in. ·           Monthly final on Sunday at 9pm. £1100 buy- in More info  HERE Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by LML
    Are you going to be in vegas ?
  • edited February 2011
    Just a wee reminder for those of you dying to get your bahoonies on a seat bound to Vegas for a the Poker Lovers holiday of a L I F E T I M E . .   ·           Nightly quarter finals at 9pm. £13 buy-in ·           Semi- final on Sunday at 5pm. £120 buy-in. ·           Monthly final on Sunday at 9pm. £1100 buy- in More info  HERE Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Posted by LML
    Hmmmmm i am sorely tempted to try for Vegas but the way i've been playing lately and overall for the last few months which has been more bad than good in my eyes, the thought of little old me playing a $10,000 buy-in event is asking for trouble to be honest!...................:))))))))
  • edited February 2011
    I will be having a go tonight since the 8k DS sat was a flop! :-)
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by LML
    and who can resist 10 days in Vegas with Tikay and his man bag :)
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!:
    In Response to VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : and who can resist 10 days in Vegas with Tikay and his man bag :)
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    Coffee please, Mother, 2 sweeteners.
  • edited February 2011
    She's just made me a cuppa, Mr Kendall. It was lovely, too.

The Viva Las Vegas package - with the exception of Tikay being there - is going to be a corker. Even more people going this year than last with some luck means a Sky Poker invasion of Vegas is going to be a full-on assault. 

We've seen with Dan and Redmond's results on the GUKPT and WSOP, as well as Gliterbabe at the SPT, that we've got some real MTT talent in our midst. That paired with the patience that comes from a) listening to Tikay telling you to fold QQ preflop and b) listening to Tikay means we're on for a good Vegas.

Get qualifying, folks!
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    She's just made me a cuppa, Mr Kendall. It was lovely, too. The Viva Las Vegas package - with the exception of Tikay being there - is going to be a corker. Even more people going this year than last with some luck means a Sky Poker invasion of Vegas is going to be a full-on assault.  We've seen with Dan and Redmond's results on the GUKPT and WSOP, as well as Gliterbabe at the SPT, that we've got some real MTT talent in our midst. That paired with the patience that comes from a) listening to Tikay telling you to fold QQ preflop and b) listening to Tikay means we're on for a good Vegas. Get qualifying, folks!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    that is not a nice thing to say dave.....very dissopointed in you
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    She's just made me a cuppa, Mr Kendall. It was lovely, too. The Viva Las Vegas package - with the exception of Tikay being there - is going to be a corker. Even more people going this year than last with some luck means a Sky Poker invasion of Vegas is going to be a full-on assault.  We've seen with Dan and Redmond's results on the GUKPT and WSOP, as well as Gliterbabe at the SPT, that we've got some real MTT talent in our midst. That paired with the patience that comes from a) listening to Tikay telling you to fold QQ preflop and b) listening to Tikay means we're on for a good Vegas. Get qualifying, folks!
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    sky mods please forum ban him for bragging about getting a cuppa

its not on

loyal customers here......dont see us getting a cuppa

think we should have a cuppa freeroll.....winner gets a cuppa a day for a month

has to be made by dave as well for his poor bragging......lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : Are you going to be in vegas ?
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    You never know!!

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : sky mods please forum ban him for bragging about getting a cuppa its not on loyal customers here......dont see us getting a cuppa think we should have a cuppa freeroll.....winner gets a cuppa a day for a month has to be made by dave as well for his poor bragging......lol
    Posted by ckd
    Don't start :) Tikay knows we love him really. He just doesn't seem to know how to work a kettle.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : Don't start :) Tikay knows we love him really. He just doesn't seem to know how to work a kettle.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Plus he has a box of teabags on his desk, so there is absolutely NO excuse!
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : Don't start :) Tikay knows we love him really. He just doesn't seem to know how to work a kettle.
    Posted by Sky_Dave

didnt say anything about tk i think its wrong bragging to us about the cuppa......you wait till the cuppa freeroll mate you gonna look good as the tealady lol

come on sky   make dave the tealady for his bragging please please

show it on 865 we could all do with a laught these days.....lol
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2011

dave how about a challange mate me and you

i win you got to serve tea to the presenters on a live show as a tealady

you win you can name your challange? lol

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : wooooow now look getting arsey with me come on mods....lol didnt say anything about tk i think its wrong bragging to us about the cuppa......you wait till the cuppa freeroll mate you gonna look good as the tealady lol come on sky   make dave the tealady for his bragging please please show it on 865 we could all do with a laught these days.....lol
    Posted by ckd
    Couldnt we just punnish him in a nice way. By showing me beating him heads up parts 1 and 3, that way his win doesnt feature. lol. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by Sky_Dave

Or.. a machine where the only button you need to press is the one marked 'tea' *sigh* ;)
  • edited February 2011
    dave how about a challange mate me and you i win you got to serve tea to the presenters on a live show as a tealady you win you can name your challange? lol
    Posted by ckd
    Go on then ckd, you're on. :) *

Best of 3 heads-up in the style of me vs. The Don?

Oh, and guess which one of the three games didn't record properly Don. Yeah, I run bad even when running good.

* Should Sky Claire agree to let me loose on TV dressed as Mrs Doyle from Father Ted, that is...
  • edited February 2011
    a distant dream for me this. everytime ive got into the semi ive rolled over the qtr to get there. at the top of my game and then when the semi begins all sorts of luck deserts me lol. its a conspiracy damn it
  • edited February 2011
    a distant dream for me this. everytime ive got into the semi ive rolled over the qtr to get there. at the top of my game and then when the semi begins all sorts of luck deserts me lol. its a conspiracy damn it
    Posted by hurst05
    snap. bubbled qtr last night too...made a hefty 12 paaaands.
  • edited February 2011
    well im playing my first semi, and im excited as ell, nearly got me own semi!!!
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! : Go on then ckd, you're on. :) * Best of 3 heads-up in the style of me vs. The Don? Oh, and guess which one of the three games didn't record properly Don. Yeah, I run bad even when running good. * Should Sky Claire agree to let me loose on TV dressed as Mrs Doyle from Father Ted, that is...
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Fully behind this :)