You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hellooooo

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Hi guys. newbie to sky poker, been playing poker with my mates for around a year or so (couple of whom are regular cash players, 1 actually plays for a living online on a different site). they have really helped me understand the game - playing in position, bet sizing, pot odds & stuff.

after a couple of months gettin battered by them i finally started learning & holding my own, i was also borrowed a couple of poker books which ive now read (couple of Harrington books) and my mates reckon my game has really improved & say i should start playing online for money as they think i could do quite well - although im not entirely convinced lol

I have played online on a different site just freerolls & facebook but was quickly told to pack that up as i was told that wouldnt do anything for my game at all

so after watchin a bit of stuff on channel 865, the fact its £ not $ and just spending a bit of time reading through the forum (the poker clinic bit is great) ive decided to have a crack here! ill be depositing some money soon and will probably only play weekends so any advice on what good games to play would be welcome! cant wait to get started!

anyway just a quick "Hi" & if u see me at the tables, take it easy on me :-)

Comments