You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a player function

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
i was trying to use the find a player function but i cant seem to find the player im looking for. 

why do some players not come up in the search results?
an example in arthur1965 who i tried to search for last night and he just comes up as not found.  another is jimifloyd.  just to be clear there is absolutely no suggestion that these 2 are fish but sometimes it helps to know how many tables someone is playing when they are also at your table.

if there is a reason that players cant be found can i just also suggest that regardless of circumstances EVERY player should always come up on the search results

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I remember there used to be an option in the 'My Account', right when Sky Poker first launched, that allowed people to opt out of search.

I tried to find how to do this a couple of months ago, but couldn't find out how
  • edited February 2011

this was raised in another thread recently and I think the option to be "invisible" was removed but anyone who had ticked the box before this was still able to remain..... funny the trivia you remember