You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

your just taking the wee

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
 omg sky what the fook, every single table i played i get donked off and out with rubbish, i push with great cards everytime !!!!! but get busted by very low pocket pairs, low suited cards even 8, 3 off,
ok ok its a bad night maybe !!! but all f in week that isnt random !

this is BULL

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I was railing that table in the velocity you were in.
    I had to smile at the abuse u were giving Sky in chat at the time, bet they will be best thing since sliced bread if u win a vegas seat in the final. lol
  • edited February 2011
    tbf Liam u're nowhere near as good as you think you are.

And the gap between how good you are, and how good you think you are, is MASSIVE.

I suspected this in the past from your previous posts, but didn't say anything, but your post here has proved it.

You need some help................clinic?

• edited February 2011
    i wont be allowed to win !! 
    you'll be sure to watch me get donked out again by rubbish AGAIN,
     ANOTHER SKY SET UP
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: your just taking the wee:
    tbf Liam u're nowhere near as good as you think you are. And the gap between how good you are, and how good you think you are, is MASSIVE. I suspected this in the past from your previous posts, but didn't say anything, but your post here has proved it. You need some help................clinic?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    WELL I AGREE, BUT DONT REMEMBER PLAYING YOU IN THE VEGAS FINAL EVER, WELL NOT IN THE 2 I'VE BEEN IN SO FAR, I GUESS YOU MUST BE IN FEBS FINAL AND WE'LL SEE OHHHHHHH DOHHHHHHH YOUR NOT IN IT ?????????
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: your just taking the wee:
    i wont be allowed to win !!  you'll be sure to watch me get donked out again by rubbish AGAIN,  ANOTHER SKY SET UP
    Posted by LIAM5KING

You will win when your name comes out of the hat ...... now for goodness sake be patient and get to the back of the queue