You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

take on tikay

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
i wanna cry lol.... i came 6th damn busted by j2....had aq was chip leader for quite a while shitty j2....oh well took a few of the big boys out just couldnt make the money arghhhh.....still great fun..will b back   for more where was tikay?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to take on tikay:
    i wanna cry lol.... i came 6th damn busted by j2....had aq was chip leader for quite a while shitty j2....oh well took a few of the big boys out just couldnt make the money arghhhh.....still great fun..will b back   for more where was tikay?
    Posted by 19juvenile
    Apologies - I'm the villain who had the J2 (big stack, had to call). I went on to win it if that's any consolation!

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay:
    In Response to take on tikay : Apologies - I'm the villain who had the J2 (big stack, had to call). I went on to win it if that's any consolation!
    Posted by BigBluster
    wp mate  just wanted to get my name about and win some dosh you no.... i no it was a little tourney but still...congrats again see you around i hope not with j2 though lol...
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to take on tikay:
    Posted by 19juvenile[
    /QUOTE]

Hi 19,

Apologies for my absence. It was commented upon elsewhere, too, by an "Anon" Poster, & this was my reply.........

".....I'm sorry about that, Mr Anon.

The "tikay Tourneys" run 4 nights per week, & I try to play them all if & when I can.

I played them on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday of this week, (Wednesday was also my PTP evening), & did the Show on Thursday.

After what I can only describe as a "difficult" week, I decided to have the evening off tonight, even though Friday evenings on Sky Poker are easily my favoyurite night. 

My apologies that we were not able to share Tables, but many congrats on your win....."

Well done on your 6th place this evening. Bit of misfortune with the A-Q v J-2, but surely, if, hypothetically, you knew both hands before the action, you'd have been thrilled to see his hand? Cake & eat it, & all that!

Again, congrats on your cash tonight. Next time, the A-Q holds, & you go on to win, let's hope, eh? 
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : wp mate  just wanted to get my name about and win some dosh you no.... i no it was a little tourney but still...congrats again see you around i hope not with j2 though lol...
    Posted by 19juvenile
    i must have abit of game to get tat far, i no there was only 50 players or so, still some big names in there..got to take good points from it.....i messed up before that going all in with 10s against ak of course the a came up....i giv out a few bad beats aswell so it was due n1 for reply thx buddy
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to take on tikay :
    i wanna cry lol.... i came 6th damn busted by j2....had aq was chip leader for quite a while shitty j2....oh well took a few of the big boys out just couldnt make the money arghhhh.....still great fun..will b back   for more where was tikay? Posted by 19juvenile[ /QUOTE] Hi 19, Apologies for my absence. It was commented upon elsewhere, too, by an "Anon" Poster, & this was my reply......... ".....I'm sorry about that, Mr Anon. The "tikay Tourneys" run 4 nights per week, & I try to play them all if & when I can. I played them on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday of this week, (Wednesday was also my PTP evening), & did the Show on Thursday. After what I can only describe as a "difficult" week, I decided to have the evening off tonight, even though Friday evenings on Sky Poker are easily my favoyurite night.  My apologies that we were not able to share Tables, but many congrats on your win....."   Well done on your 6th place this evening. Bit of misfortune with the A-Q v J-2, but surely, if, hypothetically, you knew both hands before the action, you'd have been thrilled to see his hand? Cake & eat it, & all that! Again, congrats on your cash tonight. Next time, the A-Q holds, & you go on to win, let's hope, eh? 
    Posted by Tikay10

Nice rubdown tk, 6th was the bubble ;)

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : Nice rubdown tk, 6th was the bubble ;)
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    That's gotta hurt haha classic....
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to take on tikay :
    i wanna cry lol.... i came 6th damn busted by j2....had aq was chip leader for quite a while shitty j2....oh well took a few of the big boys out just couldnt make the money arghhhh.....still great fun..will b back   for more where was tikay? Posted by 19juvenile[ /QUOTE] Hi 19, Apologies for my absence. It was commented upon elsewhere, too, by an "Anon" Poster, & this was my reply......... ".....I'm sorry about that, Mr Anon. The "tikay Tourneys" run 4 nights per week, & I try to play them all if & when I can. I played them on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday of this week, (Wednesday was also my PTP evening), & did the Show on Thursday. After what I can only describe as a "difficult" week, I decided to have the evening off tonight, even though Friday evenings on Sky Poker are easily my favoyurite night.  My apologies that we were not able to share Tables, but many congrats on your win....."   Well done on your 6th place this evening. Bit of misfortune with the A-Q v J-2, but surely, if, hypothetically, you knew both hands before the action, you'd have been thrilled to see his hand? Cake & eat it, & all that! Again, congrats on your cash tonight. Next time, the A-Q holds, & you go on to win, let's hope, eh? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    thx for the reply ....i didnt cash tonight come very close. i noticed a few big boys around and took some of them down ....take the good points from it..still learning lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : That's gotta hurt haha classic....
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    took it right on the chin, still standing of course......lol
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : Nice rubdown tk, 6th was the bubble ;)
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    I was not aware of that, Shanny, or I would not have said it. I don't know the young man well enough to give him a rubdown.

It was well-intended, & I apologise if it seemed otherwise.

You would not believe some of the PM's I've had tonight. Bleurgh.

Hope you & Mrs Shanny are both well.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : I was not aware of that, Shanny, or I would not have said it. I don't know the young man well enough to give him a rubdown. It was well-intended, & I apologise if it seemed otherwise. You would not believe some of the PM's I've had tonight. Bleurgh. Hope you & Mrs Shanny are both well.
    Posted by Tikay10

I did not for one minute think you were.

We are both well thank you. 

Looking forward to Luton - see you there.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : I did not for one minute think you were. We are both well thank you.  Looking forward to Luton - see you there.
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    Yup - Luton will be immense.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: take on tikay : took it right on the chin, still standing of course......lol
    Posted by 19juvenile
    Fair play to you mate. I guess that's what life on an online forum is all about lol.