You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Well done to The Rangers

edited February 2011 in The Football Corner
Yet again flying the Scottish flag in European competition, and single-handedly guaranteeing the SPL 2 Champions League spots in 2013. Every result we gain in Europe is achieved with 1 hand ties behind our backs given the paltry TV revenue and sponsorship dished out in Scotland. Our co-efficient takes a hammering because Celtic just can't play away from their mechano built shed.

The game against Sporting Lisbon was a far cry from our usual defensive displays. When we went 442 they just couldn't cope with us and we richly deserved our goals in what was an entertaining game. PSV await us in the next round and will be very tough opponents but we will go there and hold no fears.

Dublin here we come?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    ahh so this year it will be Celtic for CL Hearts for the qualifying spot Rangers in the lovely sweet F.A spot of 3rd ; )
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Well done to The Rangers:
    ahh so this year it will be Celtic for CL Hearts for the qualifying spot Rangers in the lovely sweet F.A spot of 3rd ; )
    Posted by delaney09
    In your dreams =)
  • edited February 2011
    What do you guys up there think about all the old firm derbys that are going on this season???

Does it make them any less exciting for the fans??

They seem to be playing every other week, I used to look forward to watching em, but they're on so often this year I've lost interest.
  • edited February 2011
    What do you guys up there think about all the old firm derbys that are going on this season??? Does it make them any less exciting for the fans?? They seem to be playing every other week, I used to look forward to watching em, but they're on so often this year I've lost interest.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    7 times in a season is too much mate, even for this fixture. It's definitely lost it's sparkle a bit but towards the end of the season the games will be so improtant that it should lift interest a bit.
  • edited February 2011
    What do you guys up there think about all the old firm derbys that are going on this season??? Does it make them any less exciting for the fans?? They seem to be playing every other week, I used to look forward to watching em, but they're on so often this year I've lost interest.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    7 times is way to much but everyone this season has been like old goals red cards and el hadj diouf getting abused and the usual bad decisions from the ref cause majority that have been reffing them this year is either there first old firm game or they are just scared to say boo to a goose.

We have Rangers next wednesday then again I think like 2 weeks later
  • edited February 2011
    I'm just looking forward to next year when McCoist is in charge to see them get relegated - should be fun!! :D
  • edited February 2011
    I'm just looking forward to next year when McCoist is in charge to see them get relegated - should be fun!! :D
    Posted by SALT1R3
    Drugs are bad.
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Well done to The Rangers : Drugs are bad.
    Posted by FILIPSEBO
    So are Rangers! ;)