You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum DTD (you've got to see this)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD (you've got to see this):
    vwd on the win Robbie thanks for the railing everyone also just too bad i hit 2nd place in my HU never mind always next week lol
    Posted by delaney09
    excellent result from where u was delaney 2nd is a creditable place wp
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Forum DTD (you've got to see this):
    Hi all & welcome to the Forum DTD Last Longer which takes place every Monday & as a Bonus Sky Adam has put up a £5-50 ToT Entry for the following Friday Due to the Excellent Feedback I have tweaked the Last Longer Comp (Yet Again) & it will now be known as the FORUM DTD The structure is 3 Tourneys lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm. I will be doing the updates every week now Here's how it is going to work. Your 3 scores are added together & the lowest wins the Prize Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position. So, if you finish 1st, 5th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 5 + 92 = 98 Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner 7-15pm Deepstack buy-in £2-20 7-45pm Cheapstack buy-in £1-10 8-30pmTotty buy-in £2-20 If you have any questions I will try to answer them on this thread. RIGHT THE NEW BIT As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show Starting on Monday March 7 th and running for 4 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one so thats the 7/ 14/21/28 th March. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus Your best 3 scores out of the 4 will be added together and an average score taken The player who achieves the lowest average will receive A FREE ENTRY TO THE £15K Bounty Hunter Main Event (worth £33)
    Posted by scouse_red
    count me in
  • edited March 2011
    I'm busto in lotto, Chris. A nice relaxing evening, though, &  I managed a little cash in one of the Tourneys. Good fun, & a nice relaxed Rail, for the most part. Night all.
    Posted by tikay1
    Thanks again for your support Tikay see you next week hopefully
  • edited March 2011
    im new to this forum lark but should be here next monday..
  • edited March 2011
    vwd on the win Robbie thanks for the railing everyone also just too bad i hit 2nd place in my HU never mind always next week lol
    Posted by delaney09
    Vwp Del nice debut and next week is the start of the monthly one

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Forum DTD (you've got to see this) : count me in
    Posted by AAMICK
    good stuff mick  I'll post the thread this Friday and send you a PM too
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by AAMICK
    wp AAMICK tonight taking down ur torney ur more than welcome
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by AAMICK
    IMO this is one of the best things Sky has over all other Poker sites. The community is second to none m8 and you'll defo enjoy it
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    Well that's it all done and dusted for another week.
    Gonna keep you in suspenders sorry suspense for about 15 mins while I finish the tables off
  • edited March 2011
    Well played everyone - I managed a small cash and even got to see all 3 final tables. Some great banter again.

Well done to everyone involved.
  • edited March 2011
    Ok here's the final standings. Once again Very well played to all who cashed and to those that did'nt this week don't worry next week is the star of the biggun The monthly one.....
    Congratulations to Robbierott and Solack for taking down 2 out of the 3 tournys, and also to Delaney09 and Geo68 for a 2nd and 3rd place finish we so nearly had 3 from 3

This Weeks overall Winner is Solack making his debut in the Forum DTD very well played
     I'll be in touch as soon as I hear from Sky Adam about your Entry

COMP /

PLAYER

7.15 DP STK

7.45 DP STK

8.30 TOTY

TOTAL

SOLACK

SLAVERCHOP

GEO68

DELANEY09

STOKEFC

SPLASHIES

TIKAY1 (TSP)

ROBBIEROTT (TSP)

MMMCHIPS

ACIDMAN27

WALLER02

CMH 1965

POKERTREV

SPIKELAD

MADMOO

KENNYBAD

MAXALLY (TKP)

LEA116311

WACKO90

JAEGERBOMB (TKP)

POMFRITTES

ASSASSIN35

CHUBBERS

SUPERNOVA (TKP)

KIWINI4U

THE DON90 9(TKP)

ROSJIM1

GREGHOGG

THEJUDGE10

LCFCFAN14 (TKP)

PLOPPY33

QUIETMAN

• edited March 2011
    Just as a footnote I'll be sending all who played a Pm tmoro concerning an Idea one of our members has had
  • edited March 2011
    ohhh 4th i'll take that lol
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you scouse, I enjoyed the poker, although it was a bit frantix with all three, the ME and the ARL going at once.  I have been on a downswing so it was good to get a victory in the Totty, although I did luckbox the cards on the ft.  Cheers

Paul
  • edited March 2011
    Congratulations SoLack, well played. Thanks to Scouse Red once again for doing all of the adding up.

• edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    wd solack
    Posted by waller02
    Ryan you'll be missed m8 take care and good luck
  • edited March 2011
    ohhh 4th i'll take that lol
    Posted by delaney09
    nice debut Del
  • edited March 2011
    Well Done Solack - graet result
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD (you've got to see this) : nice debut Del
    Posted by scouse_red
    I think the DTD'ers were a tad unlucky not to take 1st place in all three tournies tonight - but very well played
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD (you've got to see this) : I think the DTD'ers were a tad unlucky not to take 1st place in all three tournies tonight - but very well played
    Posted by POKERTREV
    yep I agree would have been awesome but two 1st's and a 2nd shows the quality of the comp we've got going here IMO
  • edited March 2011

I move that we ban Solly.
  • edited March 2011
    Wd solack :) grats on all the ppl who cashed,and as always another good night had.

Ty scouse for the great work you do updating the scores ;)
  • edited March 2011

Thanks for a brilliant night.It was good to see Jagerbomb sitting next to me in the 7.15 dp stk even though we had a lunatic on our table at the beginning. I'm pleased with my result even though i never managed to cash in any of the tounaments. I only ever play one table at a time normally, so to play three was a bit hetic for me, but i did enjoy it. Look forward to joining you lot again next Monday.

• edited March 2011
    Thanks for a brilliant night.It was good to see Jagerbomb sitting next to me in the 7.15 dp stk even though we had a lunatic on our table at the beginning. I'm pleased with my result even though i never managed to cash in any of the tounaments. I only ever play one table at a time normally, so to play three was a bit hetic for me, but i did enjoy it. Look forward to joining you lot again next Monday.
    Posted by lea116311

really glad you enjoyed it, it's always good to get feedback from new players, and as for not cashing  just look at is as practise for when the Main Event starts next week lol
    Glad to have you onboard
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by lea116311

I think I was on one of your tables the very first hand 3 players were all in think his name was puplin or something across those lines who just kept shoving every other hand pretty irritating for the hour and a half they was in
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by Tikay10

I second this! and Third it! He should be disqualified for late reg anyway! And for being called Paul....and for just being solly really!!

(wp Sir, good result!)

Cheers for the updates again Chris and all who joined in this fun night of poker especially those who cashed or final tabled and took tournaments down.

Bring on the League next week....TSP - prepared to be pwned by TKP!!
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol at this........................ next week is get your own back time Tikay. Very well done on playing your 36ish tables last night lol
  • edited March 2011
    Looks like it was another great night Red!