You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F THE FANS AS USUAL

Just when i thought the FA and Football league could treat the fans with any more disresptect and distain ive just gone on the pompey website to find that ALL final week championship games have been not only moved forward a day from sunday to saturday they are now also all kicking off at 12.45.
The final game of the season is always used as a end of season party for most teams. me and a fews mates were plaining on hiring a minibus going up saturday night and sampling the bright lights off scunny.
I bet many other fans were planning the same sorts of trips

BUT AS USUAL THE TV COMPANIES SAY JUMP AND THE CASH WH@RES AT THE TOP SAY HOW HIGH!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    YOU ARE F***** JOKING ME AND MY MATES ALSO PLANNING THE SAME THING WITH SWANSEA THE LAST GAME OF SEASON!!!

Coming down to Pompy next Saturday BADBOY mate, setting off from Sheffield Friday night to stop over in London and hit the town. Then coming down to Pompy and going to go onto the sea front earlish morning (depending on how much we drink on the Friday). Any weatherspoons or good bars on the seafront?

• edited February 2011
    I dont live in pompey and only drink there on matchdays in the home pubs near the ground. my boss is pompey born and bread so i will ask him for you when i go to work on monday
  • edited February 2011
    cheers mate much appreciated
  • edited February 2011
    Spoke to my boss the closest to the seafront is the lord palmerston in plamersrton road or if you want to go closer to the town theres a big one in guildhall sqaure call the brunel both do the usual wetherspoons food and stuff
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: F THE FANS AS USUAL:
    cheers mate much appreciated
    Posted by JIMMYMAD
    some nice pubs/bars in fareham, have stayed there then got the train round the bay a couple of times, was with locals who knew the area tho! Great lil' Portmouth Bar by the station we got off, like a lil' football bar shack, very friendly tho, [surprising'lol], can't remem the name sry !! Does help when your with Big Portsmouth Tel tho lol, even had me Fulham top on, and went to Big Boozer nex to ground as well, dont think away fans get in normally, me & mate were defo only Fulham in there !!! Not a prob, but think 10 or so singing songs wudda been seen off LOLOLOL
  • edited March 2011
     our last home games now been moved as well from saturday afternoon to monday night ffs
  • edited May 2011

So all the fans have got to go to games saturday lunchtime so sky can show the pick of the promotion/relegation matches.
    all these games are now totaly meaningless so thanks a lot to the league and sky