You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

f.a.o sky mod

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
the 2p/4p thread is naffed, i've done this before when copying hand history's, i think i know what does it now..when i copy and pasted the hand i accidentally copy and pasted the 'close window' button from the hand history as well, then when people open the thread all it is is the hand and you cant close it.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to f.a.o sky mod:
    the 2p/4p thread is naffed, i've done this before when copying hand history's, i think i know what does it now..when i copy and pasted the hand i accidentally copy and pasted the 'close window' button from the hand history as well, then when people open the thread all it is is the hand and you cant close it.
    Posted by christiann
    Hi, I have fixed the thread by deleting your last post.  Unfortunately I can't repost the hand history as the forum mods don't have access to players HH's.

Sky Mod4
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: f.a.o sky mod:
    In Response to f.a.o sky mod : Hi, I have fixed the thread by deleting your last post.  Unfortunately I can't repost the hand history as the forum mods don't have access to players HH's. Sky Mod4
    Posted by Sky_Mod4

no worries, thanks :-)