You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

does anyone know

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
if irish has gone for good. havnt seen him for a week ,i pm him and had no response. ruddy shame if he has!!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    He's been very disillusioned lately, he thinks something has changed on Sky and that the cards are now rigged for action
  • edited February 2011

Played on a deep stack final table with him middle of last week but he had chat off. Not seen him since.
  • edited February 2011
    Not sure if he had the chat off or if he'd been chat-banned, said 'off-air, lol' as his location.

pm'd him to ask but got no reply. Would he be able to reply via pm if he was chat-banned? because it would be unlike Dennis to just ignore a polite pm. Haven't seen him on the tables since.
  • edited February 2011

Phil

I will e mail him and tell him that evryone is missing him, will keep you posted

Keith
  • edited February 2011
    cheers mate, like i say did pm him and nothing back. send him my regards if you do email him
  • edited February 2011

My normal strategy is to taunt, and abuse someone out of their silence, they just can't resist a retalliation.

But I think this time there's no taunt required.

It's clear the Irish man has lost his magic touch on sky, and can no longer beat the micro stake grinders so he's gone elsewhere. 

Fair play to him, when you win as much as he has, then you suddenly start getting outplayed and losing, it's gotta be a shock to the system.

Good luck to him elsewhere, maybe if he gets better or his old games get softer, he'll return 1 day.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to does anyone know:
    if irish has gone for good. havnt seen him for a week ,i pm him and had no response. ruddy shame if he has!!
    Posted by pod1
    i noticed this

I got a reply of him 2 weeks ago to a PM but haven,t seen hide nor hare of him since

Bit strange of him not replying to Pm,s  - hope its nothing serious  
  • edited February 2011
    and that aint taunting him lol