You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FR Festival Bonus

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
I've just noticed this freeroll, i have played everyday since last saturday but haven't entered the promo code, if i entered the promo code now would i be able to play the freeroll?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Do you have anything to lose by trying it???
  • edited February 2011
    In Response to FR Festival Bonus:
    I've just noticed this freeroll, i have played everyday since last saturday but haven't entered the promo code, if i entered the promo code now would i be able to play the freeroll?
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Give customer care a call, they might be able to sort it for you. 
  • edited February 2011
    I also have played everyday and tried the promo code today but it wouldn,t accept it - i never saw it advertised

After seeing the field it loooks like I,m not the only one so I phoned CC and they said its now finished

I,ve just looked on the promotions page and noticed the twitter freerolls but have yet to see one - has anyone else seen any twitter Freerolls?

"Special freerolls for our Twitter followers!"

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FR Festival Bonus:
    I also have played everyday and tried the promo code today but it wouldn,t accept it - i never saw it advertised After seeing the field it loooks like I,m not the only one so I phoned CC and they said its now finished I,ve just looked on the promotions page and noticed the twitter freerolls but have yet to see one - has anyone else seen any twitter Freerolls? "Special freerolls for our Twitter followers!"  
    Posted by MP33
    Have not seen a twitter freeroll for ages.Last one i saw was September or October last year. 
    I got an e-mail about F R Festival with link.Better check your details are up to date ;-).
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah hm, they should advertise their promotions more, i wouldn't mind a free shot at a tv!
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah hm, they should advertise their promotions more, i wouldn't mind a free shot at a tv!
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Its a monitor, not a tv!
  • edited February 2011
    Posted by CrazyBen23
     It was on the front page of the website since the freerolls began.

• edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: FR Festival Bonus :  It was on the front page of the website since the freerolls began.
    Posted by AcidMan27
      this