You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Slow Rolled by the dealer

edited February 2011 in Poker Chat
Just played in a tournament else where blinds 125/250 so raise it up to 750 with A-10c's get 2 callers flop comes A 10 7 so i bet out 1300 get min raised so i shove my remaining 8k get insta called by 10 7 over the moon until it takes literally about 45 seconds for the turn to be dealt which of course is a 7 even computerised dealers are robbing me blind..... I run so bad

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Unlucky mate but the end of the day you've got your opponent to put all his chips in were he is in with a far worse hand than yours. All you can do is be ahead when you put your money in!! 

You'll have to leave the rest to the poker gods
  • edited February 2011
    ahhh yeah i know the guy was a bit of a **** playing every hand calling every all in with literally nothing cant believe he made the call pre with 10-7 was over the moon when he turned it over just couldnt believe how long it took for the turn to come felt like an eternity lol
  • edited February 2011
    haha dealers these days! 

;)
  • edited February 2011
    yep exactly happened to me live last night too in a tournament shoved with Q Q got a call by A 9 flop comes 9 6 4 then the dealer burnt and went to turn over the turn but waited like 15 seconds to add tension to the hand and it was a damn 9 lol dealers hate me think its my time to give up and quit while im behind lol
  • edited February 2011
    once again your ahead, but the damn dealers

if its getting to you just play online abit and give live a rest for a couple of weeks

then if the dealer is still slow rolling you, well ask the dealer to come outside and sort it out like men

;);)
  • edited February 2011
    haha i think im gonna have a few weeks off now any way well tomorrow gonna have a few games on here try cause im 9 points off the next c4p ladder up so gonna come on take a few hands on the flop down hopefully then have a little break get re focused then get back at it i wouldnt mind but i was running well until 14th of this month when i won the tsp classic now i'm just on one of those spells where getting big starting hands but getting absolutely anyalated on the flop lol things will hopefully change when i save up a bit of money and go at it again if not well only god knows what ill do next
  • edited February 2011
    Are you related to former aston villa and cardiff footballer Mark Delaney, Im good pals with his cousin, and a big fan of mark himself.
  • edited February 2011
    haha nope not related to mark delaney he's welsh my family scottish lol