You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The sky account & backroll management

edited February 2011 in The Poker Clinic

Hi

I was wondering how do you guys manage your sky poker accounts. I have not had to deposite any funds into my sky bankroll for a while, however, am really poor at tracking my wining.

I mean my backroll is getting bigger, but i take out funds on such an adhoc basis that im not sure how much money i actually make each week, month etc.

Just got a few questions:

How do you guys track your winning with your sky account?

Do you say i will take out X amount each week/month. Then deposite that into your bank account/or another specific account (for poker profit only).

Do you alway leave a minium of XXX to play with in the sky account?

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    In Response to The sky account & backroll management:
    Hi I was wondering how do you guys manage your sky poker accounts. I have not had to deposite any funds into my sky bankroll for a while, however, am really poor at tracking my wining. I mean my backroll is getting bigger, but i take out funds on such an adhoc basis that im not sure how much money i actually make each week, month etc. Just got a few questions: How do you guys track your winning with your sky account?   Do you say i will take out X amount each week/month. Then deposite that into your bank account/or another specific account (for poker profit only). Do you alway leave a minium of XXX to play with in the sky account? Thanks for any advice.
    Posted by hamster880
    Make notes daily on your profit and loss. Other than that it depends on how ambitious you are. You say you think you are making a profit, but you wont really know unless you monitor it.
    A bankroll is a POKER bankroll.
    If you are winning, just leave the money there, independent of your spending money. By the time you are confidently beating the level you are playing at, you will have a big enough roll to move up to the next level. Make sure your bankroll is big enough to ride out a few losing days before stepping up. Rinse and repeat many times and you will be a superstar !