You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to SW 19 V THE MIGHTY QPR:
    AS most of you know im a massive QPR fan with that comes the hatred of chelsea who think they are West london ummmm sorry no your not So we have them wed 23rd i have my ticket and am raring to go so would love your posts on who will win i need all the encouragment you can give CMON THE HOOPS LA LA LA HOOPS LA LA LA IVE NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGIN THE BLUES WEN RANGERS WIN N CHELSEA LOSE OH RANGERS U GOT ME SINGIN THE BLUES
    Posted by razorkev
       haha like it kev gotta say tho m8 your Hoops may stand a chance if its 1 of the junior teams that turn up for the Mighty Blues from SW London as Chelsea will be saving there best for for other Comps this Season good luck mate here's another tune for you

I'M SINGING IN THE SHED clap clap  JUST SINGING IN THE SHED clap clap WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING   I'M GLAD THAT I WENT clap clap THE SUN SHINES SO BRIGHT clap clap THE HOOPS GET A FRIGHT clap clap " CHELSEA"  HAVE JUST SCORED AGAIN

enjoy your day m8 have a good'un

dtw

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SW 19 V THE MIGHTY QPR:
    In Response to SW 19 V THE MIGHTY QPR :    haha like it kev gotta say tho m8 your Hoops may stand a chance if its 1 of the junior teams that turn up for the Mighty Blues from SW London as Chelsea will be saving there best for for other Comps this Season good luck mate here's another tune for you      I'M SINGING IN THE SHED clap clap  JUST SINGING IN THE SHED clap clap WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING   I'M GLAD THAT I WENT clap clap THE SUN SHINES SO BRIGHT clap clap THE HOOPS GET A FRIGHT clap clap " CHELSEA"  HAVE JUST SCORED AGAIN      enjoy your day m8 have a good'un      dtw    
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    M8 ITS IN OUR POCKETS I AV THAT GOOD FEELING FACTOR.........
  • edited September 2009
    dream on kev lad
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SW 19 V THE MIGHTY QPR:
    In Response to Re: SW 19 V THE MIGHTY QPR : M8 ITS IN OUR POCKETS I AV THAT GOOD FEELING FACTOR.........
    Posted by razorkev

well in that case Kev good luck btw like the thread in general chat have posted 2 songs for the match 1 for each half m8 lol dtw
  • edited September 2009

p oxy post strike........got 2 go and get my ticket now,,blooming cheek....................

CMON THE MIGHTY QPR,QPR,QPR,..QPR,QPR,QPR   QPR QPR QPR