You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3 mystic meg style tips for thinking outside the box in poker!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
In Response to 3 mystic meg style tips for thinking outside the box in poker!:
Texas Hold Em Tips – Mysterious Tip #1 This weird little tip is very interesting. I couldn’t believe it when I found out about it and tested it and it actually works. This tip is that all the money travels around the table clockwise. What this means is that your chips, your money, is likely going to the few players to the left of you, and most of the money you actually make will be from the players to the right of you. This is because of the affects of table position on the game. So the next time you are sitting down at a table, be very careful where you sit. Texas Hold Em Tips – Mysterious Tip #2 Another thing I found out was about other players. Did you know that almost every single player will play a lot tighter when they are slightly distracted from the game. This goes for if they are getting a phone call, ordering or eating food, or a drink, looking at a waitress or watching the TV, or even just talking or being talked to. Think up a few good jokes to use at the poker table when you want to take advantage of this. Texas Hold Em Tips – Mysterious Tip #3 Also, there is this funny little rule too. When you are on the turn, so there are four cards on the table and you are all waiting for the river card. If you add up all the outs for your hand (outs are the cards you need to win) and just multiply by two the you will have the percentage chance of getting this. So if you are waiting for a flush and there are eight cards that will help you, you have a 16% chance of getting this. How would it feel if you could quickly and easily know what move to make in poker, no matter what happened? Think about how confident and comfortable you would feel at the poker table. Imagine knowing exactly what to do no matter what cards you got dealt, or how much was raised. Imagine and experiencing the feeling of intense curiosity and drive to access and acquire new Texas Hold Em tips to learn this information.
Posted by donkeyplop
looks more than 100 words to me - but maybe wrong, I cant count that high yet

Comments

• edited March 2011

Tip #1

This weird little tip is very interesting. I couldn’t believe it when I found out about it and tested it and it actually works. This tip is that all the money travels around the table clockwise.

What this means is that your chips, your money, is likely going to the few players to the left of you, and most of the money you actually make will be from the players to the right of you. This is because of the affects of table position on the game.

So the next time you are sitting down at a table, be very careful where you sit.

Tip #2

Another thing I found out was about other players. Did you know that almost every single player will play a lot tighter when they are slightly distracted from the game.

This goes for if they are getting a phone call, ordering or eating food, or a drink, looking at a waitress or watching the TV, or even just talking or being talked to.

Think up a few good jokes to use at the poker table when you want to take advantage of this.

Tip #3

Also, there is this funny little rule too. When you are on the turn, so there are four cards on the table and you are all waiting for the river card. If you add up all the outs for your hand (outs are the cards you need to win) and just multiply by two the you will have the percentage chance of getting this.

So if you are waiting for a flush and there are eight cards that will help you, you have a 16% chance of getting this.

How would it feel if you could quickly and easily know what move to make in poker, no matter what happened? Think about how confident and comfortable you would feel at the poker table. Imagine knowing exactly what to do no matter what cards you got dealt, or how much was raised. Imagine and experiencing the feeling of intense curiosity and drive to access and acquire new Texas Hold Em tips to learn this information.

• edited March 2011
    I have read this and now have a headache. Im lost. Alls i know if poker remains a Mystery. Something about money, Tight and Rivers.

And with my mind thats just wrong.
  • edited March 2011

Great tips neil, good read :)

• edited March 2011
    OOPS could be more than 100 words, let me delete a few lol
  • edited March 2011
    Young gun misses words out of his sentances naturally.

Unfair advantage imo.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: 3 mystic meg style tips for thinking outside the box in poker!:
    Young gun misses words out of his sentances naturally. Unfair advantage imo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

LOL

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: 3 mystic meg style tips for thinking outside the box in poker!:
    Young gun misses words out of his sentances naturally. Unfair advantage imo.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH[
    /QUOTE]

Norrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Harsh.