You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing the Pro's

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
How do all.  Just curious about how many of you guys have played with the pro's online/offline and what your thoughts were.

I've had the privilege of playing with the Boatmans, Cyndy Violettes, Peter Jetten, Scott Fischman, Erick Lindgren, Husk Seed, Francois Lepascal, Carlos Mortenson, Alan Cunningham, sadly Dave Ulliott and a fair few others.

Really enjoyed watching Alan Cunningham, probably the tightest online player I've played with, but very scary to be in a pot with.  Huck Seed was simply off the wall crazy, probably having one of his couldnt care less days.

Only played live with Simon Trumper and devilfish, wasnt hugely impressed or intimidated :p

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I played with devilfish once :) he took me out, there was a 300 quid bounty on his head or something and i went for it with aq against his ak :( was good exp. though!
  • edited March 2011
    ive played with a pro bonita i think her name was
  • edited March 2011
    I've played against Neil Channing before in a Charity Event...I was SB and he was BB...folded round to me and I shoved on him with 10 2 off.....Stole the blinds and showed him the supreme bluff!! ;) - So yes, I won a pot from Channing! Get in!!
  • edited March 2011
    Played the WPT celeb invitational in LA last year.

Pretty much all the big tv pro's were in it. Matusow, Laak, Esfandiari, Ferguson, Lederer, Bloch, Sheikhan and loads of others. (those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.)

The only one who I got any table time was with Eric Seidel. I managed to outlast them all :-0

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Playing the Pro's:
    Played the WPT celeb invitational in LA last year. Pretty much all the big tv pro's were in it. Matusow, Laak, Esfandiari, Ferguson, Lederer, Bloch, Sheikhan and loads of others. (those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head.) The only one who I got any table time was with Eric Seidel. I managed to outlast them all :-0
    Posted by CLIOKID
    He's been especially lethal recently!