You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ratboy's rationalization of Rebuys, Rake and Richard Orford.

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
1. Rebuys

Essentially your main aim is to survive till the end of the rebuy/add-on period. You can learn very little in that period. Too many maniacs.

2. Rake

A great way to improve your bankroll whatever level you play. You either play for love or money so why not reap the benefits. You don't need to win to win. If you break even you win with the rake.

3. Richard Orford

Never take advice from someone with this name or a variable of this name. His poker achievements are nothing to write home about (Tikay can vouch for this).

Regards

Ratboy

P.S. If you read this Rich i'm only kidding.

P.P.S. Aren't I Tikay ? Lol.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Ratboy's rationalization of Rebuys, Rake and Richard Orford.:
    1. Rebuys Essentially your main aim is to survive till the end of the rebuy/add-on period. You can learn very little in that period. Too many maniacs. 2. Rake A great way to improve your bankroll whatever level you play. You either play for love or money so why not reap the benefits. You don't need to win to win. If you break even you win with the rake. 3. Richard Orford Never take advice from someone with this name or a variable of this name. His poker achievements are nothing to write home about (Tikay can vouch for this). Regards Ratboy P.S. If you read this Rich i'm only kidding. P.P.S. Aren't I Tikay ? Lol.
    Posted by Ratboy71
    Hi Ratboy, ty for the tips but please can you expand on the thinking how you don't need to win to win (am I right in thinking that basically if you break even , you are still winning because the rake has been taken) also how has that improved your bankroll or did you mean that your bankroll has not diminished and therefore, in a perverse way, that it has improved...............I hope my query is understandable...........regards Billy.