You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

General poker tips to help you in 2011........

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
DOHHHHHHH's tips :

1- Maxally to win a rebuy  22/1 - Overpriced imo, he wins so many free entries into them, that even without rebuying, he is destined to win 1 eventually.

2- Mickjenn to miss a gutshot draw - 12/1 - I will probably get some stick for this selection, but I'm prepared to stick my neck on the line and say that at some point in 2011, he's bound to lose a hand when he gets it all in drawing dead to 4 outs.

3- Beaneh and Lol raise to disagree in the clinic - 100/1 - This is a longshot, so just a small outlay. I figred that with the clinic becoming really active lately, and with more hands being posted, the chances are that they're going to have to have a minor disagreement sooner or later. It's impossible for 2 people to agree on absolutely everything, all the time.....right????

Comments

• edited March 2011

Fiver on Trap 2, please.
  • edited March 2011
    Wasting your money TK! It will never happen - shud be at least 100-1
  • edited March 2011
    Lol!

JJ have you ever considered poker writing?

You could make loads imo!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: General poker tips to help you in 2011........:
    Lol! JJ have you ever considered poker writing? You could make loads imo!
    Posted by donkeyplop

loads of enemies????
  • edited March 2011
    You do realise dohhhhhhhhhhhhs comments are firmly tongue in cheek don't you?

• edited March 2011
    In Response to General poker tips to help you in 2011........:
    DOHHHHHHH's tips : 1- Maxally to win a rebuy  22/1 - Overpriced imo, he wins so many free entries into them, that even without rebuying, he is destined to win 1 eventually. 2- Mickjenn to miss a gutshot draw - 12/1 - I will probably get some stick for this selection, but I'm prepared to stick my neck on the line and say that at some point in 2011, he's bound to lose a hand when he gets it all in drawing dead to 4 outs. 3- Beaneh and Lol raise to disagree in the clinic - 100/1 - This is a longshot, so just a small outlay. I figred that with the clinic becoming really active lately, and with more hands being posted, the chances are that they're going to have to have a minor disagreement sooner or later. It's impossible for 2 people to agree on absolutely everything, all the time.....right????
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    my imaginary friend agrees with me all the time

oh and ill stick a tenner on maxally to win a rebuy, but i want 5000000000000000000000000000/1

• edited March 2011
    In Response to General poker tips to help you in 2011........ : my imaginary friend agrees with me all the time oh and ill stick a tenner on maxally to win a rebuy, but i want 5000000000000000000000000000/1 thanks:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Get it right....stick 2 pound on.....then another 2 pound.....then another 2 pound.....then another 2 pound.....then another 2 pound.....
  • edited March 2011
    haha briliiant PMSL

im suprised me and hoggers wasnt abused for a change so i thank you
  • edited March 2011
    haha briliiant PMSL im suprised me and hoggers wasnt abused for a change so i thank you
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    give him time... im sure he will be come up with summit soon.

takes a while to think that dohhhhhhhh

Odds of Dohhhhhhh beating Greghogg in another charity HU battle, 2/1.

Hoggers 1/8 fav.  stingy bookie me innit.
  • edited March 2011
    that's a hundred and thirty nine words Dohhhhhhh, and that's  not including the numbers you used on numerous occasions, and ive given you a bye ball on the use of he's and i'm which should both be technically classed as two words, and you spelt figured as figred, use your spellchecker, so your disqualified you fool :)
  • edited March 2011

This is just too long to edit, and is probably rubbish, so has no chance of winning.

And if I ignore it and basically give up on it, it means loonytooooooooooooons wasted sum of his time counting em all for no reason, whcih wud be more satisfying than me winning the comp anyway !!!!!!!!