You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Tip 1. The odds of hitting that straight/flush/set etc do not increase relative to the amount of alcohol you consume.

Tip 2. A4 is not AA after 8 pints, closing one eye may rectify this problem, also 7-2 has the same value whether sober or drunk.

Tip 3. On the morning after, always check hand history to see how 'well' you played with a belly full of beer, then next time plug those gaps!

Any more blotto tips, whether playing against or when you are?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto:
    Tip 1. The odds of hitting that straight/flush/set etc do not increase relative to the amount of alcohol you consume. Tip 2. A4 is not AA after 8 pints, closing one eye may rectify this problem, also 7-2 has the same value whether sober or drunk. Tip 3. On the morning after, always check hand history to see how 'well' you played with a belly full of beer, then next time plug those gaps! Any more blotto tips, whether playing against or when you are?
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol. Been there with A4. Even when suited.

7-2 certainly has more humour value when drunk.

I could give another 1000 tips for preventing BR damage when blotto. But I don't listen to them when drunk so why should I expect anyone else to? :-)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto:
    In Response to cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto : lol. Been there with A4. Even when suited. 7-2 certainly has more humour  value when drunk. I could give another 1000 tips for preventing BR damage when blotto. But I don't listen to them when drunk so why should I expect anyone else to? :-)
    Posted by bandini
    lolololol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto:
    In Response to cash if your blotto, dont make it a lotto : lol. Been there with A4. Even when suited. 7-2 certainly has more humour  value when drunk. I could give another 1000 tips for preventing BR damage when blotto. But I don't listen to them when drunk so why should I expect anyone else to? :-)
    Posted by bandini
    Thats one of the main reasons why we lose when drunk! we dont care, its only computer numbers, im the greatest, im not letting anyone get one over on me - until the morning after and its pokerhangover when you sheepishly log on to your account and its ARRRRRGH! 
  • edited March 2011
    Loony your thread title just reminded me I need to buy a ticket, so thanks :-)