You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE three simplest tips in poker EVER.

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
DON'T  LIMP.
DON'T TILT.
DON'T LOSE.

These tips were brought to you care of Glitterbabe. Simplez.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to THE three simplest tips in poker EVER.:
    DON'T   LIMP. DON'T  TILT. DON'T LOSE. These tips were brought to you care of Glitterbabe. Simplez.
    Posted by MAXALLY

Does that mean GB gets the seat ;o)
  • edited March 2011

You forgot "Dont play rebuys!" OBVIOUSLY!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to THE three simplest tips in poker EVER.:
    DON'T   LIMP. DON'T  TILT. DON'T LOSE. These tips were brought to you care of Glitterbabe. Simplez.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    OK MAXALLY,WHAT IS DONT LIMP,DONT TILT,BUT I DO NO WHAT LOSE IS.PLEASE EXPLAIN THE OTHER TWO
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: THE three simplest tips in poker EVER.:
    In Response to THE three simplest tips in poker EVER. : OK MAXALLY,WHAT IS DONT LIMP,DONT TILT,BUT I DO NO WHAT LOSE IS.PLEASE EXPLAIN THE OTHER TWO
    Posted by paige55

If you have one leg shorter than the other or you are kicked in the ankle whilst playing sport....try to stand up and walk straight. If you cannot do this, you will be seen to have a limp. Whilst limping, your head may veer to one side..or to put it another way, tilt.

I really hope this has answered your queries and please do not hesitate to post again, if anything else is troubling you.

PS. Have you seen my deepstack tips thread? If not click below....

Many Thanks,

Alan
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: THE three simplest tips in poker EVER.:
    In Response to Re: THE three simplest tips in poker EVER. : If you have one leg shorter than the other or you are kicked in the ankle whilst playing sport....try to stand up and walk straight. If you cannot do this, you will be seen to have a limp . Whilst limping, your head may veer to one side..or to put it another way, tilt . I really hope this has answered your queries and please do not hesitate to post again, if anything else is troubling you. PS. Have you seen my deepstack tips thread? If not click below.... BEST TIPS THREAD SO FAR Many Thanks, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I like your comments, very cleverly put together, I think this thread should win the seat!
     Be gentle with me on the tables or I shall withdraw my vote!
  • edited March 2011

MY VOTE IS FOR MAXALLY

• edited March 2011
    I HAVE EVEN HAD TO KNELL DOWN BEFORE NOSEY BONK THE LORD AND MASTER.OF ALL THAT HE SURVAYS.HECK A VOTE FOR YOU BOTH XXX