You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PartyPoker - Is it rigged

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

Has anyone played online poker, in particular on party poker. Im not usually one o maon about bad beats but there seems a ridiculous amount on this site. Someone even suggested that the site uses robot accounts to play in the games, is this allowed and is it true?

Now I know that there are regulations in place to guard against all of this, and I am sensible enough to know that the best hand will not always wn, it just seems to happen more often on PartyPoker than on any other site I have played??

If your still unconvinced check out my DYM stats on Sharkscope for Sky Poker Vs Party Poker......does seems a litle fishy. Cobbler78 for both.

Comments

• edited March 2011

No - Party Poker is NOT rigged, & I think it is wrong to suggest otherwise.

If you think how many hands have been played on PP, & not ONE hand has been shown to be subject to anything improper, it says it all.

The disparity in your results is is not of even remotely sufficient sample size to mean anything except that variance is a weird & wonderful thing.

Because we cant understand something, does not mean anything is amiss.

Robots on PP? Quite possibly. NEVER worry about Bots, if we can't beat Bots, it's a sad day & means we are pretty poor. There are, however, no bots on Sky Poker, it would make no sense to even try. (Typical stake sizes are too small). 

Nice change to see someone suggesting OTHER sites are dodgy, rather than Sky Poker, though!

If ANY poker site was bent, it'd soon get sussed - never worry about that.

Collusion, etc, is another matter, it happens on a lot of Sites. But nobody comments on that. Go figure poker players.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to PartyPoker - Is it rigged:
    Has anyone played online poker, in particular on party poker. Im not usually one o maon about bad beats but there seems a ridiculous amount on this site. Someone even suggested that the site uses robot accounts to play in the games, is this allowed and is it true? Now I know that there are regulations in place to guard against all of this, and I am sensible enough to know that the best hand will not always wn, it just seems to happen more often on PartyPoker than on any other site I have played?? If your still unconvinced check out my DYM stats on Sharkscope for Sky Poker Vs Party Poker......does seems a litle fishy. Cobbler78 for both.
    Posted by cobbler78

Party Poker must be kosher  after all they are regulated and tested.

The Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the Government of Gibraltar regulates Party Poker. They are powered by the PartyGaming system and operated out of the U.K. Party Poker is tested by iTech Labs (TST) and encrypted with Thawte Security, ensuring that all private date transferred is kept safe.

Google is your friend