You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Wednesday Night PTP

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

I've got the Wednesday PTP shift for all of March, starting tonight, so that's pretty neat, as, after Fridays, it's my favourite night on Sky Poker.

Here's the schedule.......

7pm - tikay Sleepstack, 5k chips, 10 seater, £11.

7.15pm - £150 G'td Deepstack, 5k chips, £2.20. 

8pm - Doublestack Main Event, 4k chips, £22.

8.30pm - Take-on-tikay, 2,500 chips, £5.50.

9pm - TSP Classic, 2,000 chips, £11.*

IF I am still in all 4 previous Tourneys, I may withdraw from this, or sit-out the early Levels.

I'm gonna need a kip before starting, it's been a busy few days, so if I am not seated at the very start, it's because I'm still in the land of nod.

See a few of you later, I very much hope.

I'm really looking forward to a relaxing evening, see you later.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    see you in the 7.15 deepie. just don't keep nicking my chips please!
  • edited March 2011

Had a grand evening, & some right crash-bang hands.

I had J-J, & button-raised DireWolf, & he jammed on me. He just put me on "no hand" I think, so I looked him up, I gotta be ahead. He had Aces, & had quads BEFORE the Turn. Whoops.

I got a small cash in the Main Event, £42 I think, so lost about a tenner on the night. Not bad for 5 hours fun.

Night all.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm off to bed.........train to catch at 5.35......................TKP sooooooooooooooo own the TSP lol and a FT in the ME wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............................all from learning from the master in the sleepstack of course